Chapter 6: The waves of catastrophe

You were in the bed sleeping peacefully until you started to wake up as you opened your eyes you see Raphtalia still cuddling with you, You then saw Naofumi getting ready for the incoming wave today, He saw you already awake.

Naofumi: "Oh F/n your awake, Come on get outta bed and wake Raphtalia up"

He said as he puts his green cloak on and starts going to the small living room of the apartment like inn, You looked at Raphtalia sleeping in your chest with arms around your back, you gently putted her arms away for you to get out, As you got out of her arms you then heard her mumbling and shifted with her back facing you. You sitted on the side of the bed rubbing your eye, You yawned and stretched your arms.

F/n: "Welp, Another day another adventure"

You got up the bed, Washed your face and get dressed with the same outfit you wored yesterday, After all of that you walked over to Raphtalia and wake her up, You start to shook her awake.

F/n: "Raphtalia wake up"

She then lets out a whining mumble and turns away from you, You then sighed and shooked her up again.

F/n: "Come on Raph, You gotta get up"

She yanked your arm away and whines again.

Raphtalia: "5 more minutes..." She got back to sleep again.

F/n: "Okay, now I know what you feel like when your waking me up"

You said to yourself as you have no choice but to use your...Hehe, SPECIAL ATTACK.
You then rubbed your hands together and cracked your knuckles, start moving your fingers around as you tickled her at the side of her abdomen, She then wakes up and starts laughing for a while after a few seconds she had enough and got annoyed as she moved your hand away, She looks at you with a pouted face.

Raphtalia: "WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT?!"

She yells at you as you just chuckled at her, You then dusted your hands.

F/n: "Yep, Always works"

You chuckled again at what you said, She sits up in the bed and yawned scratching her head, You crossed your arms behind your cloak and looked at her with a expressionless face.

F/n: "So you gonna get out of bed and get yourself ready?"

She's rubbing both her eyes and looks down with heavy eyes.

F/n: "I wont take no as an answer" She got annoyed and throwed a pillow at you, You moved your head at the side and dodged it, She looks at you with the same pouted face again.

Raphtalia: "Fine I'll get up, Just wait for me downstairs!" You chuckled at her again and grabbed the pillow she threw and putted it on the bed, You walked out of the room and head downstairs to see Naofumi waiting for you two.

Naofumi: "So is Raphtalia awake?" You nodded.

F/n: "Yes sir, Shes awake"

Naofumi: "Good lets wait for her outside" The two of you then got out of the building and waited for Raphtalia to finish up.

As she was done getting ready, You all walked around the town for a while there you saw many adventurers and people talking to each other while the others are preparing for the incoming wave, You and Naofumi stopped at your tracks and looked at them while Raphtalia is behind you two.

F/n: "So...Everyone here is getting ready to fight the wave, Am I right Master Naofumi?" You say while looking at them.

Naofumi: "Of course they will, This is their world and its going to be their job to protect it" He said with an unamused tone, You looked at him with a curious face.