Chapter 9: Starting point

(Hey guys sorry about the long cliffhanger and all its just my life right now is not getting easy, I may have a lot problems including school and my family but now its all fine I can manage to be okay, alright enough with the less emotional stuff lets get you guys right towards the chapter and i'll talk to ya'll once you reached the end of this new part of the story)

3rd person POV

Somewhere in the lands of melromarc a woman from a very advanced kingdom like castle is getting dressed by her humble maidens, A woman with a hood appeared on the window and reported bsck to her highness.

Queen: "Any news back at the castle?" The queen spoke

Hooded girl: "Yes your highness, It seems that king aultcray has decided to humiliate the Shield Hero and his respective companions to the people of the kingdom" The girl with the hood replied.

Queen: "Hmm Is that so? What about Malty?"

Hooded girl: "Your highness's daughter also joined her fathers forbidden actions against the Shield Hero, And Spreading a lot of lies and rumours about him"

Queen: *Her maidens finished suiting up her dress, She then proceeded to go to look outside the window* "It seems that there is a ton of trouble being carried back at the castle, I will settle this but not at this time...One day I will, You may comeback to The kingdom and continue to watch over them all"

Hooded girl: "Yes you highness" *The girl with the hood left the building with just a blink of an eye as the queen of melromarc continued to look outside her window and admire the view in her eyes*

F/n POV

All the heroes and their party are gathered at the king's throne room. It seems like its payday after the waves of catastrophe hitted, For now the heroes are just gonna collect their reward.

King: You heroes have done a great job defending this land from the waves of catastrophe, And as your reward take these
Bag of coins and spent it all wisely.

Some people head towards the four heroes, The king said the amount of coins for the three other heroes but when it came towards Naofumi, Something went wrong as always. The man then gave him a bag of coins but it was a lesser amount than the other heroes had.

King: And as for you, Shield Hero you will get your reward but it will be a lessened amount due to your savagery in this land and this kingdom.

Naofumi looked at him with a glare.

Naofumi: Savagery really? Fine I'll take it!

He then angrily grabbed the small bag of coins.

King: Now begone at once!

Naofumi gunts in anger as he was about to walk towards the king, Raphtalia stopped him by placing a hand infront of him.

Raphtalia: Master Naofumi, Isn't it great?

F/n: Yeah... you did get paid after all, Even though its a small amount than the others.

You were at his left crossing your arms, You said the last part in a mumbled voice.

Naofumi looked at her as she was giving him a smile. She then looked back at the king with a stern look.

Raphtalia: There is no point for us to waste such precious time here.

Naofumi looked relived and gave her back a slight smile, While the king and myne gave her a disgusted look.

F/n: *Yawn* This place is such a bore, It's a pain in the ass too if you ask me come you guy's lets leave this dump.