Shall I hold your hand?

Siddhant POV:

It took sometime to get myself settle from the water which went into my nostrils...

Then i looked into her eyes...

'Did i asked anything wrong???' she asked 

She was looking at me like a kid...

I nod my head as denial...

While i was thinking... OMG Roli.. what you want me to reply for your question...

Yes... i too wish to do much more with you... 

Atleast just to pull you towards me & hug you tightly... 

And place kisses all over your face & those pinky lips which is driving me crazy...

But what to do... more than all these wishes.. i want to respect your feeling...

I know you are hurt by few and got very bad opinion about touch...

Which i have to know and heal you and  become ready to accept my touch first..

Then only i can think of all these much more...

'Then tell me... what they are talking about...' she stressed to know what it is like a eager filled child...

I smiled and looked into her innocent eyes...

'Roli... why are you hearing all those friends talk... we had gentleman agreement between us right that i wont touch you without your wish & consent... Am i right or not...' i asked...

'Yes... we did...' she replied...

'Then you trust me i wont do anything which will hurt you... Let anyone tell anything... Just trust me & i am there for you... you got it... ' i said looking for her expressions into her eyes...

She nod her head as acceptance...

'Not simply nodding... you should tell me that you trust me & wont get confused with all those friends or cousins talk.. let anyone tell anything... i will take care of you...' i specified...

'I trust you.. i wont get confused by others.. let anyone tell anything.. i know you care for me...' she confirmed...

I got breathe of relief and felt much relieved than the hiccups created inside me...

'Roli.. shall i ask you something...' i asked...

'Yes...' she replied...

'I told you i wont touch you right...' I continued looking for expression...

'Yes...' she confirmed...

'Now when i touch you to put the ring... of course with your consent... how you felt.. did you felt bad...' i asked keenly looking into her eyes...

May be she remembered that moment which was revealed by her cherry red cheeks...

She nod her head as denial...

'What this nodding means??? i told right.. i want reply instead of nodding...' i wanted to pull her words to know her mind...

'NO... i didn't felt bad... ' she replied with a blush...

'So what you felt...' i asked...

'I felt safe & secure... i felt good...;' she expressed... while i smiled...

'Was these feeling different from what you felt when others touch you...' i further investigated...

'Yes... i normally wont feel good when someone touch me... specially guys... in fact i wont tolerate even if my girl friends touch me... i swiftly take off my hand and just scold at them...' she expressed...

'OMG... good that you didn't took your hand & didn't scold at me...' I showed a scared expression...

She smiled...

'I cant do that with you...' she said keeping her eyelids down...

'Why it is so???' i asked...

'I dont know why... but i like to talk to you... i like to see you... &...'  she stopped and blushed more...

'And..' i asked to know further.. where i expected her to tell 'i like to touch you...'

'And that is why i decided to ask my doubt to you after my friends said that...' she said reminding me about her strange question about 'much more' making me to laugh loud...

'Why are you laughing now...' she asked with a kid like face...

'Nothing Roli... ' i said & looked at her hand...

I slowly forward my hand to hold her hand with me...

'When you feel so good & secure... why cant you allow me to hold your hand...' i said & looked into her eyes... while she just blushed...

'Shall i...' i seek her permission while she slightly nod her head with a blush...

I hold her hand and kept her hand inside my hands...

I felt like winning the first step towards securing her confidence... I smiled...