Roli & Siddhant got married

Siddhant POV;

I am all ready in my Purple color Sherwani...

Of course matching to her & i sent the Purple color Lehenga to her already to wear through  my mother...

I looked at myself in the mirror & satisfied that i am perfectly ready...

Now i need to wait for my darling to come...

I got smile on my face as soon as thinking about her...

Then all the moments we shared since i saw her came to my remembrance...

Her innocent condition that i should not touch...

Then her million dollar question of what is 'much more'...

She is my innocent & cute angel... 

I really love her a lot... 

When i was smiling looking at mirror my cousin entered into my room...

'What Siddhant.. you are smiling looking  yourself.. is she visible in the mirror for you to smile...' he tried to tease me...

'She is in my eyes itself.. no need for any mirror or anything to show her...' i replied swiftly...

'Oh oh.. this is really arranged marriage or love marriage.. i can see love in the air...' he asked...

'So what if arranged.. cant i love my angel...' i said still remembering her cute face...

'Oh.. she is angel...' he asked that is when i realised telling openly about her as angel...

So what.. yes she is & i dont feel bad to tell that even openly...

'Yes she is...' i replied...

My mother entered into room...

'Siddhant are you ready... ' she asked...

'yes mom.. is Roli ready...' i asked my concern to her...

'I will go & check...' she said & went to her room...

I wanted badly to know whether she is ready...

In a while.. my mom came nodding her head signalling that she is ready...

I went to stage where the decorations where made & the items required for marriage were kept...

I sat in my place shown by Priest...

In a while she came with her mother...

She was looking gorgeous in the Purple lehenga...

She sat beside me...

Marriage procedure started...

I did Ganesh Pooja...

Her father did Kanyadhan of Roli to me...

I felt they got no more rights to hurt her as they gave her in my hands & she is my responsibility from now...

Priest told us to exchange garlands...