Hard days ahead

Siddhant Pov

I was shocked when Roli dropped her saree from shoulder and told to accept her as wife...

I know how innocent she was and how frightened even when others tease her about couples relationship...

If she got ready herself coming forward in this way shows how much she was hurt...

I swiftly forward my hand and put the saree back on her shoulder...

'what madness is this Roli??? ' i said looking into her eyes...

' no Siddhantji... I don't want you to hear from elders for my fear... I know you will handle my fear...'  she replied with tears...

'roli... This should happen in love and not out of hurt... ' i said...

' its ok... How long you will wait... How long elders will wait... What if...' she stopped...

'what if???' i asked with a puzzle to know what she is trying to say...

'siddhanji you know my mother used to scold me that if I am failing to be good to husband and in laws then they may send me back to maternal house and get you married to someone else.." she said while tears were rolling from her eyes...

I was unable to tolerate what she said...

I just slapped her and came out of the room...

I took my car and started driving on the way it went...

'roli... How dare you can talk like that... Am I going to send you to maternal house??? I am going to marry someone else... How dare you can talk like that... ' i shouted myself in the car...

Already I was disturbed by the talk of elders who failed to understand what I was telling..

Above that Roli too talking in that way... Forgetting I am doing everything for her...

If I am interested in marrying someone else then why I marry her on first place...

What The hell she is thinking about me...

I was unable tolerate...

I was driving very long and stopped in a park...

I lay down in the grass till morning...

Then got up and came back to car...

I turned my car and started driving towards home...

Now my anger is reduced...

I realized slapping her.. 

I felt guilty for my action...

I was not suppose to do that...

What mistake she did...

After all she was disturbed by elders talk and came to me...

I was supposed to handle it in better way...