Comfortable on my shoulders

Siddhant POV:

I am really tensed what is bothering her...

We entered into our room and i locked the room...

I took her to the sofa and made her to sit...

I took some water & gave her to relax herself...

'Tell me now what is bothering you...' i asked sitting beside her...

This time i didn't try to drink any water to avoid last time like experience...

Instead i keenly looked at her...

'I was getting ready for our marriage...' she started...

'Ok...' i replied looking for her expressions...

'I finished hair plait then jewelries and only need to change my dress...' she continued...

'Ok then...' i pushed her to tell more to understand her point...

'I told my cousins & friends to go out of the room to change my dress...' she stopped hesitantly...

'Did they told you anything...' i asked her holding her hand for support...

'They denied to go & i compel them to go as i am not used to change in front of anyone...' she said keeping her face down...

'Then...' i again pushed her to tell...

'They tease me telling...you are telling we girls to go out while what will you do when your husband...' she stopped while tears came out of her eyes...

Now i can understand what they might have told and hurt her...

I just scold them inside my heart.. infact cursed them...

Dont they have any decency to talk to her like that...

I can understand the impact they created inside her...

I didn't think anything more & just wrapped my hand around her shoulder...

Then wipe her tears with other hand...

'Roli.. i always told right.. you should not hear their words...' i told her...

'I avoided whatever they told... but...' she started crying without able to utter further word...

I pulled her towards me while she lean on my shoulder and started crying on my shoulder...

I am trying hard to wipe her fear while those idiots increased her fear more...

'Roli... relax... you trust me right... i wont do anything with you without your consent... i wont even touch you... you know or not...' i asked...

'I trust you.. but why are they telling like that...' she asked...

'Leave them Roli... Dont take it serious ok... No need for you to talk to any of them... ok...' i tried to console her...

'Siddhantji.. will you scold them when you see them...' she asked me innocently...

'Yes i will...' i confirmed her... 'i wont leave anyone who hurt Roli...' 

'Sure???' she asked...

'Didn't you see me telling your mother too for scolding you...' i asked...

'yes i know.. Thanks Siddhantji...' she said with breathe of relief...

'Are you ok now???' i asked her...

She nod her head as acceptance... slightly moving away from my shoulder...

I filled the glass with water and gave her again...

She drink the water & was more relaxed...

'Roli.. can you see a room that side...' i asked...

'Yes...' She said...

'Its changing room... Go there & change your dress...' i told and she went to change the dress...

She came changing to a normal saree...

I changed my dress too and came in a while...

'Now sleep and relax for sometime...' i said and showed her the bed...

She lean on the bed while i went the other side of the bed...

I first think whether to sleep here in the bed or couch...

But i dont want any chance to lose to be close to her...

If i start sleeping in the sofa then i may not be finding reason to come to bed again...

I lay down in the bed...

I looked at her while she was turned against me...

'Roli.. are you ok...' i asked her...

'Yes Siddhantji...' she replied...

I felt relieved and closed my eyes...

In a while... i felt something on my shoulder & opened my eyes...

While i saw her resting her head on my shoulder like she was while sitting...

I realised though she is mentally not ready or mature enough to accept intimacy.. she feel comfortable in my closeness...

I wrapped my hand around her shoulder & pulled her closer...

She slept on my shoulder in a while...

I turned my face & kissed on her head gently...

Then closed my eyes to sleep...