BIO

BIO

Name: Kanari Chihei

Age: 16

Height: 138.47cm

Fav. Color: Black&White

Hair Color: Gray

Eye Color: Gray

Personality: A mischievous brat that likes to cause trouble, but with the help of his cute face, actions, and acting coy(playing innocent), he would always be forgiven when caught.

History: He was the strongest dragon in existence. A dragon that was born before the begging of time and was blessed with the ability to grow stronger with a bit of hard work and an unparalleled luck.

He quickly grew stronger, faced challenges that were hard, but challenges where he still prevailed.

Months, years, centuries, then eons passed. Forgetting how times where he killed enemies with one hit and conquering planets in seconds, he grew bored and had an idea. His idea was to abandon his dragon body and reincarnate to a simple and frail being while doing things that would excite him.

After searching for a reasonable planet, he quickly put his plans into action. Making the primordial realm go into chaos.

Likes: Cause mischief, anime, video games, lasagna, pizza, challenging things, realistic people, anything interesting.

Dislikes: People who believe that everyone is good, perverts, ugly bastards, hypocrites, bitches.