19.A Familiar

19.A Familiar

Kanari's POV

A day after Rias challenged Sona to a sport match, I was now sitting on a bench, with Koneko and Kiba beside me, watching Rias and Akeno, play tennis against Sona and Tsubaki.

But, we weren't the only ones watching.

Boys and girls were outside the ring, but most boys only came to see the girls, because their clothes were too....revealing.

And because of that, since Rias is now my mate, I glared coldly at the boys, and it seemed to work.

Feeling contended, I continued to watch them play normal tennis.....until it escalated to playing tennis with magic used.

It seemed that they got to into it, since they decided to not use magic, earlier.

Sighing, I made a [Illusion Barrier] around us, to make it seem that everything was just normal.

Of course, all the devils noticed this, however, I just waved them off, telling them to continue.

And so they did, but it ended with a tie....and broken rackets.

But, Rias could've won if she used her newfound abilities as a half-dragon, but she was still getting used to it.

With that, they sent us back to the ORC, while they speak about what they would do next.

...

Inside the ORC, we had a peaceful talk about politics, something about our past experiences, food, and other stuff, until Rias came in.

"Kuhum. Okay. Sona and I decided, that we will play dodgeball tomorrow night. The ones who win will also be the ones to go to the Familiar Forest at the same night. So, you may go home now."(Rias)

With that, we were sent home, however, Issei, Rias and Asia, who was given permission to live with me, followed me to the parking lot, where my car was the only one left parked.

Taking out the keys, I pressed the unlock icon, and the car made a satisfying beep.

But, before I went to the driver's seat, I opened the door on the passenger side, for Issei to get in, and the next door for Rias and Asia.

After that, along the ride, we had a comfortable conversation with each other.

And when we reached home, Jain-neesan was waiting for us, woth warm food on the table.

With that, we also had a wonderful conversation, with Jain asking many questions to Issei and Rias, mostly about how they met me, how they fell for me, and what they liked about me, and some questions about things I liked, which they answered correctly, because we went over it earlier in the car.

After dinner, we gave Asia a guestroom in the second floor, while Issei, Rias, and Jain, slept on the same bed with me, and all three of them, were naked.

I was okay with Rias and Issei, since we already had sex, but my sister was a different case, and it didn't help, because she kept staring at my dick, which got hard upon contact with their bodies.

Thankfully, she didn't do anything, but snuggle with me, then we slept.

Timeskip: Next Day[Evening]

Sitting on the bench, I watched as how Rias and Issei were fairing against Sona and Tsubaki.

Earlier, at the start of the game, it was decided that, since Sona had more members in her peerage, she had the extra people in her peerage, she had them act as the referees.