20.My Familiars

20.My Familiars

Kanari's POV

{A/N: Guys, and girls, I'm to lazy, so I'll just say it so there will be no confusion,
Issei=Issami(Someone suggested it.)
Yuuto=Yue
Change names}

As the two dragon were now looking at me, intimidating and all, I just looked at them with a stoic face, confusing the two.

The two dragons, then looked at each other, then back at me.

As they looked at me, they took in a whiff of my scent, and since they are dragons, their sense of smell is stronger by a lot than humans, causing them to collapse.

Why did they collapse? you ask.

Well, actually, though it's not that noticeable by normal people, I actually produce a scent that has an aphrodisiac effect, and, as I said, having stronger sense of smell, they were able to take in a lot of my aphrodisiac-like scent, and collapsed from too much of it, and probably not being used to such scent, and the fact that I'm also from the same race, affected them.

Seeing this, an amused smile replaced my stoic look.

I raised both hands, and sparks started to appear from both my hands.

With lightning coiling around my hands, I touched the dragons by their nose, shocking them awake.

Once they were awake, they both turned wide eyed, and went back to their human forms.

And, after smelling my scent for the first time, they now were a bit resistant from it, but it was obvious that they got intoxicated by it.

Looking at this, I just shook my head and sighed.

"Um...hello."(Me)

I say as I wave my hand, snapping them out from their....fantasies.

"O-oh! Hi!"(Purple)

The dragon-girl with dark purple hair greeted, as the white haired one went behind her and looked at me curiously.

"Hmm...you two seem....interesting."(Me)

I say as I observe them from here.

Looking at them, I could feel their power, which was surprisingly stronger than the 13 longinus.

"And very strong. Hey!"(Me)

I shout, getting the interest of the two dragon-girls.

They both had their heads tilted, making them look cuter, and if I were any normal man, I would have already passed out from cuteness, however, I have already been seeing Isabelle make cute poses for a year now, making me nearly immune to such cuteness, but it didn't stop me from blushing.

"Kuhum. Would you two, like to be my partners in crime?"(Me)

I ask with my eyes closed and my smile showing my teeth.

And, even with my eyes closed, I could feel the heat from their blush.

"Wh-why would we-we?"(Purple)

The older girl asked, making me open my eyes.

"Well....for one, I could feel that your bored. Bored that nothing happens here. And two, I can promise you an exciting life, and three, you can do anything you want with me."(Me)

I explain, catching them by surprise.

The two, then, looked at each other, and like they were speaking with their eyes, they both looked back at me after nodding to each other.

"It is true that we are bored, but how can you ensure that we can do what we want when we go with you?"(White)

The younger girl finally spoke, so, this time, I looked at her.

"Because, we are strong. And I'm sure, without that seal on you two, you could have escaped the underworld for a long time."(Me)

When I said that, their eyes widened and both had shocked expressions.

How could they not, even angels with Michael's tier can't notice it.

Only those with the power rivaling God can.

And speaking of which, if they have been given a seal like that, then God must have really been afraid of these two.

"Ho-how?...."(Purple)

The older one asked, catching my attention.

"Well....you could say that....I'm stronger than him."(Me)

I say, causing the two to pale.

Seeing this, I chuckle.

"Oh. Do not worry. I only want to live a life filled with excitement, which was originally a life that was supposed to be normal, but changed after somee things happened."(Me)

Hearing that, both girls calmed down, but still afraid of me.

"The-then...why would you want us?"(White)

The smaller girl asked, making me raise my brow in confusion.

"Well...I did say say that I needed partners in crime, and also, I think that things will get more exciting with you two!"(Me)

I announce, making both of them look at each other.

With a nod towards each other, they turned their attention back at me.

"Sure!/Un."(Purple and White)

Hearing this, I smiled brightly, stunning my new companions.

"Okay, then, please come here so that we could form the contract, and break that seal of yours."(Me)

With blushes on their faces, they walked towards me, while I did the same.

Meeting each other halfway, I raised both arms, and a magic circle appeared.

It started to spin in place, until it stopped as a layer covering the two dragon girls dissipated.

This layer, was a seal.

A seal that weakens the target.

And it was a seal that only someone with the power of God, or someone rivaling him, can do.

After the seal was broken, the two dragon girls have instantly become stronger, and all the familiars in the forest can feel it.

"Hmmm....good. Now,"(Me)

Still having both hand raised, I started to chant.

"The two of you, heed my call, and follow me. Follow me and let us be the most powerful. However, I will not become your master. I will not be your superior. I will be, your friend, comrade, but most of all, your family."(Me)

After finishing my chant, both of them glowed grey, however, it didn't blind me.

As they glowed, they started to turn back to normal.

Afterwards, they have gone teary-eyed, and looked at me with smiles that looked so adorable.

"My-my name is Ddrew."(Ddrew)

The dark-purple haired dragon girl greeted as she showed her hand, to which I shook.

"And I a-am Alvion."(Alvion)

The white haired dragon girl also did the same as Ddrew, and we shook hands, afterwards, I introduced myself.

"Good to meet you two. I am Chihei Kanari, and I am the reincarnation of Great Grey! Welcome to the family!"(Me)

I say happily, causing the smile of the two dragon girls to brighten even more.

Word count: 1,092+4