10.I Have A Sacred Gear?

I Have Sacred Gear

Issei POV

When Kanari's wings and tail disappeared while his ears returned back to normal.

"That's my proof."(Kanari)

"....."(Everyone, expect Issei)

"Woah!!"(Issei)

"Right?"(Kanari)

Kanari said while walking towards me.

When he was standing in front of me, he gave me a smile that calmed my very existence.

"And because my bestie is now your servant, I will do my best to help you grow stronger. But know this, I would not save your asses when you guys get in trouble. I'll only do that if you're about to die. It help you get stronger, too. But, I'll mainly help out my bestie, because she's the most important person to me here."(Kanari)

'the most important person to me'

Those words reverberated inside my head many times. Nearly making me have weak knees.

"So then. Do what you must and, Akeno onee-chan, do you have a kitchen, here? I'd love to make tea for everyone!"(Kanari)

Once Kanari clapped his hands together, everyone was awoken from their stupor.

"A-ah! Yes. We have a kitchen. Please follow me, otouto."(Akeno)

"Thanksie!"(Kanari)

After that, Kanari was led by Akeno to the kitchen.

...

When Kanari closed the door, Rias finally spoke.

"Did you know?"(Rias)

"That he was a dragon? No."(Issei)

"Haaa~. So many things are happening at the same time."(Rias)

Rias, looking irritated, massaged her temples.

"Okay. Chihei-kun has already given you a jist and I'll just explain to you the other important parts. Just call me by my given name, no need for honorifics. As Chihei-kun has said, we, the Devils, have been in a war with the Fallen Angels since ancient times. We have been fighting over the possession of the Underworld, also known as Hell in the human world. The Underworld is split into two areas of the Devil and Fallen Angel. The Devil forms a pact with humans and receives their sacrifice and increases their strength. The Fallen Angel on the other hand controls humans to eliminate Devils. And here, the Angels come to destroy the two races on God's order. So the war is split into three groups: Devils, Fallen Angels and Angels. This has been going on since ancient times."(Rias)

"But what has that got to do with me?"(Issei)

I asked, confused and feeling that I stepped into an video game.

"The reason why your life was aimed for by her is because that you were a human who possessed the Sacred Gear."(Rias)

-Sorry. You were a threat to us, so we decided to get rid of you early. If you want to hold a grudge, then hate the God who put the Sacred Gear inside you.-

I remembered the Reyanre saying that to him after she'd stabbed him with whatever she was using as Rias continued,

"That day you were killed by the Spear of Light."(Rias)

I wondered if she could read my mind as I turned my thoughts onto whatever a Sacred Gear was as Yuuto spoke up to answer,

"Sacred Gear is an irregular power that is bestowed to certain humans. For example, most of the people whose names are recorded in history are said to be possessors of Sacred Gears. They used the power of their Sacred Gear to record their name in history."(Yuuto)

Now that's wierd.

I thought as Akeno continued from where Yuuto finished

"Presently, there are people who have a Sacred Gear within their body. You know those people who play an important role worldwide? Most of those people possess a Sacred Gear within their body."(Akeno)

"Most of the Sacred Gears have functions that are only usable in the human society. But there are exceptional Sacred Gears that are a threat to the Devils and Fallen Angels. Yukio, raise your hand high."(Rias)

Rias spoke, me complying even if I was confused, my left hand held up as she continued

"Close your eyes and imagine the thing that you think is the strongest."(Rias)

I closed my eyes as I trawled through my mind for a few moments before settling on Tsuna from Katekyo Hitman Reborn

"Strongest being? Umm…Tsuna from Katekyo Hitman Reborn"(Issei)

"Then imagine that person. Now imagine him in a particular pose where he looks the strongest."(Rias)

Rias spoke as I gave her a look which asked 'are you serious' for a few moments before closing my eyes and focused on how Tsuna stood for his X Burner.

"Lower your arm slowly and stand up."(Rias)

Rias spoke, me complying as I got up from the sofa, awaiting her next instruction.

"Now mimic the pose of that person. You have to copy it properly, and you cannot hold back."(Rias)

I blushed slightly at the idea of copying the move in front of them even with my eyes closed he could still tell they were there.

"Hurry and do it."(Riad)

Rias urged me again, gulping as I took a calming breath and moved my feet apart, putting his right arm behind me with my palm facing the wall behind me while my left was held up in front of me, my hand scrunched up in a fist

"X Burner!"(Issei)

I called, thrusting my left palm forward as I copied Tsuna's attack, embarrassed, Rias soon speaking up

"Now, open your eyes. Since this place is filled with magic powers, the Sacred Gear will appear more easily."(Rias)

I did as she said, but even though a minute has passed, nothing appeared.

I was getting more and more embarrassed because, I've been in this pose for a minute now until, a cute voice interrupted us from behind.

"That pose of yours, Issei. It makes you look super cute!"(Kanari)