15.The Sister

The Sister

Kanari POV

After having sex with the two, we had a bath together.

Of course, there would some intimate actions, but that was all.

We also decided that Issei must not go to school for today.

After taking our baths, I helped them put their uniforms on.

Helping them put their panties on, hooking up their bras, I have to admit, I got turned by everything.

Once all of us were in our uniforms, I had the two of them sit down on the bed to talk.

"Okay. What I want to make things clear is that, I love you two very much. Second, I am still somewhat unsure about my feelings for the three girls. Three, can we have our relationship in secret?"(Kanari)

"Sure!"(Issei)

"No problem."(Rias)

"Okay. Fourth, my sister is.....meh~, overprotective so, you must get on her good side, okay?"(Kanari)

"Yes. That is a must."(Rias)

"Jain onee-san already met me so, I think things will go okay between the two of us."(Issei)

"Good. Last is, we must all agree on one story to tell my sister. I already texted her that you two had slept over here so, she will cook food enough for all of us. What we're only missing is a story."(Kanari)

"Okay then. Let me think."(Rias)

"Hmmmm....I know. Doesn't your sister usually come back home late at night because of her job? Let's just say that, the I was having a hard time with my studies so, you said that you'd lend me a hand and coincidentally, Rias, our senpai, heard my problem, so she also offered her help because she has already tackled this last year? Let's say....out new lesson in History!"(Issei)

Once Issei provided her suggestion, silence befell on us.

"Eh? Eh! Why are you two so quiet!"(Issei)

"Huh? Oh! Sorry. I just didn't think..."(Kanari)

"Issei....I didn't think that you would think this far. Actually, I didn't think that you could think of other things other than breasts."(Rias)

"Hey! Just because I'm a pervert doesn't mean I'm stupid!"(Issei)

Issei pouted cutely, which earned her a kiss on the lips.

When I gave her a kiss, she didn't look frustrated anymore.

"Okay, then. Let's go with what Issei said."(Kanari)

After that, we took a minute to prepare ourselves.

When we arrived in the dining room, we saw lots of food prepared and a scary Jain.

Not wanting to have a akward atmosphere, I tried to hide my fear and showed my usual innocent smile.

"Good morning, onee-chan! Sorry about letting these two sleep over without your permission."(Kanari)

Jain didn't greet back, only staring at Issei and Rias like she was trying to bore hole into them, causing the two to flinch.

"Go-good morning, Kana's big sister. I am Rias Gremory and I am very sorry to have not greeted you yesterday and getting permission to sleep here."(Rias)

"Good mo-morning, Jain-san. Sorry for sleeping here without your permission."(Issei)

The two greeted my sister and apologized after, making sis look less frightening, but still mad.

"Nice to meet you, Rias-san, and good morning to you three. I am not mad about you two not getting my permission to sleep here since, I could see that you are good friends with my Kana. So please, sit down and eat."(Jain)

Sis, who forgave the two, was trying to hide her anger.

After that, the table being shaped in a rectangle with five chairs on each sides, I sat on the chair in the middle, facing my sister, while Issei was on my left and Rias was at my right.

After sitting, we started to eat after saying our grace.

Knowing that sis was still angry, I bluntly said.

"Jain-neechan, I know you are mad. I could tell. So please, what should I do to not get you angry anymore?"(Kanari)

"If you really want to know, then yes, I am mad. But, I am not mad about you letting someone sleep in the house without my permission, you are old enough and I'm sure that the people you'll bring can be trusted. What I'm mad about, is that when I received your text, I started to lool for them in the guest rooms. But, guess what. They weren't in any of them! Meaning, you slept with them, didn't you?"(Jain)

Prepared with this question, Issei replied calmly.

"That's true, but, while we were reviewing, bestie decided that we should take a nap, but we didn't expect that we'll actually wake up in the morning."(Issei)

With Issei's calm way of saying it, my sister's anger was brought down by a bit.

"So, that really happened? Then please tell me what my Kana was doing with the two of you in his room?"(Jain)

The way she emphasized the word 'my' made me shudder unconsciously, but I tried my best to ignore it.

"Well, before we came to your house, Issei was having a hard time with their new lessons and a test was coming, so Kana decided to help her, and by chance, I overheard them, with that, as their friend and senpai, I also offered my help. When we talking about who's house we were going to study in, Kana suggested his. After arriving, we first started in the living room and had some snacks, but Kana said that he was more comfortable in his room, so to not be rude, we did our study there."(Rias)

Rias, with a smooth way of talking, finally stopped sis from having her suspicion.

"Haaaa~. Sorry about that. I was just worried too much about you guys trying to trick Kana. I mean, you see it, too, right? Kana is just too dangerous."(Jain)

Hearing that I was called dangerous by my sister, and knowing what she meant, I blushed as I continued to eat, only to blush more when the two girls beside me agreed.

""We understand!""(I&R)

"Hahaha. Woooo~. For a second their, I thought something happened and Kana became a true man. Hahaha!"(Jain)

Not expecting what sis said, the two girls both started to sweat bullets while their hands were shaking slightly, and this of course, didn't go unnoticed by my sister.