3.First Day

First Day

After finishing eating our breakfast, I kissed my sister on the lips, which she suggested that I do every time we say goodbye, which I also thought it was weird since in my research, this does not normally happen to siblings, but who am I to complain, she likes it and I feel jittery every time we do so, it's not too bad.

I walked out the room and grabbed my bag which was placed near the doorway, and fished out ny car keys.

As someone who is 16 years old, I am allowed to have a driver's license and being rich and all, my parents gifted my a white Porsche.

I walked towards the garage and opened it after putting in the password that was put to secure the cars, and saw 6 expensive looking cars in this wide garage.

I passed 2 cars and finally, I reached my car.

I unlocked the car, then, I opened the door and casually threw in my bag, me getting inside following that.

I started up the car and I liked how the engine purred, making do nothing for a while.

Shaking of my daze, I turned on the radio and music that I was unfamiliar with played.

I did not mind it and stepped on the gas pedal.

...

Third Person View

In front of the Kuoh Academy gateway, an expensive looking car roared as it slowly drove in after getting the permission of the guard.

Seeing such expensive car, it could not help, but catch the attention of the students.

Once the car was parked, the students all had their attention on the car, more specifically, on the driver.

Once the purring of the car stopped, the door on the driver's side opened moments after.

And here they realized who the owner was.

It was the school's cutest mascot, Kanari.

His gray hair flowed with the wind, making him look dashing, but that was what was supposed to happen.

Instead, the wind blew by, making Kanari let out a cute sounding sneeze, adding up with his cute face and short height, it nearly made all the girls faint from lack of blood after having a nosebleed.

Kanari was well known as the cutest person in Kuoh Academy and was its mascot, with Koneko Toujou being the second mascot of Kuoh Academy.

When Kanari opened his eyes, they could all see, even though a lot were far away, that his gray eyes sparkled, making them dazed.

Kanari, knowing what they were thinking, ignored them and locked the car, passing through with his trademark innocent smile.

RIAS POV

When the cute boy disappeared from my sight, I felt.....disappointed.

I let out a sigh and saw Akeno licking her lips seductively while looking at the same olace I was looking at earlier, the direction where the cute boy walked to.

"Akeno."(Rias)

"...."(Akeno)

"Akeno!"(Rias)

"Ah? Ah! What's the problem, Rias?"(Akeno)

"Haaa. The way you were looking at him was the problem. You looked perverted like that...like that Issei girl."(Rias)

"Oh come on, Rias. I think that most girls are doing the same. Look around you, they still are."(Akeno)

I did what she said, and was surprised that it was true. Some girls were even drooling.

This....isn't this too much?

"Ho? Taking it from your reaction, you don't know that this is a regular thing last year, don't you?"(Akeno)

"Regular thing?"(Rias)

"Haaa. Because you've only focused on studies and strategies in battle that you've neglected the important people in school, other than those in your peerage. I'm surprised that you know that Issei's a pervert even though she's less popular than him."(Akeno)

"How can I not know Issei. She's a perverted lesbian that would always cause trouble in the girls locker room."(Rias)

"Okay, okay."(Akeno)

I shook my head to try to get my mind of that....cute...delicious looki- no no no! I mustn't think about these things.

Breath in.....breath out.

"Hey, Akeno. What's his name?"(Rias)

Damn! Why can't I just forget about him!

"His name? He's called Chihei Kanari!"(Akeno)

"Kanari......Humph. Let's just go to our classroom."(Rias)

KANARI POV

When I walked in the school's building, I saw the weird perverted trio.

You know why?

Because two of the perverts are male while the boss in the group was a pretty lesbian.

I don't even know how she doesn't get herself into something dangerous with the two.

But, these kind of people are those people I'd usually ignore, sadly, I sense a sacred gear inside the girl, Issei, and it was possessed by a dragon, whom I do not know.

Because they were talking to each other by the stairs, I had to pass by them.

When I reached the first flight of steps, I was stopped by a soft hand placed on my shoulder.

I turned around, already knowing who it was, and showed a smile.

When I faced Issie, a huge blush appeared on her face.

"What is it?"(Kanari)

"Good to see you again, Kanari! It seems that we'll be classmates again!"(Issei)

"Seems so. Oh. Good to see you too, beastie."(Kanari)

"Hehe. It's always good to see my bestie~! I missed you so~ much! Why don't you give me a hug?"(Issei)

Guessing her intentions, I smirked. I'm not dense. I know how my looks cause girls problems.

I opened my arms and Issei instantly came in and gave me a tight hug.

Because I was short(as hell), she was able to spin around with me in her embrace.

Once she stopped, I knew she blew a raspberry, irritating the girls who were already frustrated when she hugged me.

I knew that she liked to do this when she's mad, so I'm guessing she was caught doing something perverted again, and speaking of something perverted, I stopped Issei's hand before it reached my butt.

"Naughty girl~! You're getting more daring, aren't you?"(Kanari)

"Hehehe! You know it, bestie! So just let me feel that cute ass of yours~!"(Issei)

"No~! But I'll let you kiss my cheek-"(Kanari)

Before I could even finish, she already did so, making me not surprised since this is how she always is.

I just sighed at this.