11.My Sacred Gear

My Sacred Gear

Issei POV

"That's not how you actually summon your sacred gear."(Kanari)

Rias, upon hearing what Kanari said, was surprised.

"Issei, your left handed, right?"(Kanari)

"Yes?"(Issei)

After Kanari questioned me, he placed a tray with a teapot and cups for six.

"Please, drink some first to relax. I'll have to ask speak with Gremory-san first."(Kanari)

When all of us sat down, other than Kanari, he placed the cups on the table and put tea in it one by one.

The color of it was green and smelled delicious too.

"Hmmm? We didn't have tea that smelled this good, didn't we, Akeno?"(Rias)

"We didn't. This is actually the tea that I have always been serving. Otouto-kun just added some things from the kitchen. I was tempted to taste it there, but was stopped."(Akeno)

"Of course. This tea is best when drank with others. It would give an harmonious feel."(Kanari)

"Hmmm. Well then....shall we?"(Rias)

With Rias's go sign, we all picked up our cups and took a sip.

Once it entered my mouth, it tasted unbelievable good!

When I opened my eyes, I saw that every one else was feeling calm and relaxed.

"This tea is good for letting people have a good conversation."(Kanari)

"It really is true. I feel so relaxed. Okay, then. Please, tell me what you wanted to say."(Rias)

Kanari, after taking another sip, placed his cup on the table.

"I would first like to say is that, the members of your peerage may be experienced, but they are far too weak, if I have to say honestly."(Kanari)

When Kanari said those to Rias bluntly, her eyebrow twitched, but only sighed after that.

"Haaaa. It's true."(Rias)

"And that's not all. You're pieces aren't complete. So you must have them double- no, quadruple their training to fill in those gaps."(Kanari)

"True. It is just that, I couldn't find the right ones."(Rias)

"I know. If you pick your pieces just to fill in those gaps then, you won't grow stronger. Finding those right pieces are just the matter of faith and luck. But, it is still an disadvantage. Even though you are from the Gremory household, you will still be bullied."(Kanari)

"Right......"(Rias)

"That is why, I will give you a few weeks to train by yourselves. After those weeks end, I will then seriously train you."(Kanari)

After Kanari said that he'll train us, Rias eyes were suddenly shining with determination.

"Seriously!? A dragon that lived for a long time! Training us?"(Rias)