9.Truth

Truth

ISSEI POV

"Welcome to the Occult Research Club you two. Soory about this. I wasn't able to take a shower earlier at Issei's house."(Rias)

Rias, without any clothing on, just continued to speak while walking towards the couch while she used a towel to dry her hair.

While I, continued to look at her body as my lower part was getting tingly.

And suddenly remembering something, I looked at the only boy in the room, Kanari.

When I looked at him, I expected him to be ogling at Rias's body, but to my surprise, he was only looking at her with genuine curiosity while a tint of pink appeared on his cheeks.

Yes, I just remembered that Kanari was still a teen and he has hormones.

It was a good thing that he was only curious about her body and was not lusting over it.

If he was, I wouldn't be able to speak to him.

He should lust over my body first before other girls- wait! Why am I thinking this?

My thoughts were broken when Rias spoke.

"Oh? I'm surprised. Most boys would get horny after seeing me in my clothes, more so when I'm naked, but I wouldn't show it to just any one."(Rias)

"Then why are you showing it to me, then?"(Kanari)

"It's because I know you are too innocent to have such kind of thoughts."(Rias)

"Wrong. Everybody at this age would have indecent thoughts no matter how innocent. Even people who plans to be nuns or priests in the future."(Kanari)

"Then why are you having indecent thoughts about me?"(Rias)

"Truth be told, I am having some. I mean, who wouldn't upon seeing such a glorious sight, but I am more curious that horny."(Kanari)

"Well thanks for the compliment. And what are you so curious about, then?"(Rias)

"You guys should know. I like studying about things that interests me, a lot. And I am very interested in the body of....a devil."(Kanari)

When Kanari said that he was interested in studying a devil's body, everyone expect the two of us, flinched.

"Oh? Well, why don't I....let you study....mine?"(Akeno)

The seductive pretty lady said, catching all our attentions.

"Really? That would be helpful then! I am very curious how a devil's wing flaps, stretches, retracts and disappears. Truth is, your the most interesting of the bunch. Being not a half and all."(Kanari)

Half....?

Upon saying half, the atmosphere became sad, and Kanari noticed this and made an 'oops' expression.

If I know my bestie then, he'd probably try to comfort her.

And he really did.