Spider-Man vs The Thieves

One night in Queens, New York, a crime was happening. 2 thieves have broken into a jewelry & stole some precious jewels, which are in their bags.
one thief's name was Flint Marko, the other was named Aleksei Sytsevich. They were running on the roof of the jewelry when they stopped at the edge. Flint started talking & said "See what did I tell you? one jump & we're rich." "I hope you're right." Aleksei replied "cause if we fail then I'm telling the Crime King that it is your fault." "Aw just shut up & jump" Flint said, annoyed.

As Aleksei was beginning to jump, he was pull back by a webline that struck him on the back. Marco turned around & saw a kid, no older than 13, in Spider-themed outfit, (Spider-Man) shining a light from his belt that looked like his mask. "Oh no" Marko said, frustrated " Not again." "Yep again" Spider-Man replied with a chuckle "What's this Marko, The 3rd time I got you?" Aleksei, behind him, struggling to get free from the web Spider-Man tied him up with, said "Ounce, I get out of this you're dead, you son of a b-" He was quickly interrupted by Spider-Man, who shot a web at his He mouth, & him yelling "Language!"

Spider-Man jumped down behind Marko. And as Marko was swinging his jewelry bag to hit Spider-Man, but missed (multiple times) he told Marko "Ok so now Marko, tell me, the new Spider-Signal. Too much. It's my 1st night trying it out but I just don't think it screams "Friendly Neighborhood Spider-Man"" Spider-Man shot a web at Aleksei's jewelry bag, behind Marko. & hit Marko with it. Spider-Man then tied both Marko's hand & foot together, while he was tying them together, he started talking "& since you are the 1st person to see it & it's like a 1st impression, I'd really value your opinion."

Somewhere, unknown to Spider-Man, someone was watching him live on his computer, In front of him was a pale man. The mysterious man asked the pale man "This is a live video?" The pale man nodded. "Very well then, call Herman Shultz" ordered the shadow "Already on their way" said the pale man.