Spider-Man vs Shocker

"Hm... it seems like there's not enough chaos for the bug to show up." said Shocker "How bout if I just create more to lure in the bug." The Shocker then, charged his gauntlets & blasted a bunch of shockwaves, destroying the smoothie bar. Peter, Gwen, & Harry were getting away from the chaos & helping the smoothie maker get out of it too. "I'm gonna call my dad about this." announcing Gwen "Yeah you do that." said Peter "Harry, help Mr. Lee get out of this madness." "What about you, Peter?" ask Harry "Don't worry, Harry." answered Peter "I'm going to get a special helper." Peter went off running away from his friends, Gwen & Harry went off in the opposite direction, helping Stan Lee out of the smoothie bar, & calling the police. In a dark ally way, Peter Parker was taking off his civilian clothes, revealing his Spider-Man costume underneath the clothes. "It's Swinging Time!" Spider-Man called out, ounce he got out of the ally.

"Come On Spider-Man!" Shocker called out "I Know You're Here, Somewhere! So Come Out, & Show Yourself!" Just then, Spider-Man swing over to Shocker, kicked him! Making Shocker flying, landing himself on his back. "I'm right here, Villain!" said Spider-Man, flipping & landing on one knee. "There you are, bug!" said Shocker "I was hoping for you to show up. Now I get settle some score with you." "Montana!" said Spider-Man, in shock "Is that you? I thought you were supposed to be in jail, with the rest of the Enforcers." "I don't need Ox & Dan to finish you off!" said Shocker "& I don't go by Montana, anymore. I'm Shocker!"

Shocker charged up his gauntlets, getting ready to attack. Spider-Man can see Shocker, charging up for an attack. Shocker then, blasted multiple shockwaves at Spider-Man. Luckily for our hero, he dodged all the blasts! Ounce he got close enough, he hooked his fist at the side of Shocker's face, then, proceeded his attack, with an uppercut to the belly & a reversed hook kick to the other side of Shocker's face. But then, just when he was about finish the fight quickly, with a punch to the face, Shocker dodged the punch, charged up his gauntlet, uppercutting Spider-Man's belly & blasting it with a shockwave caused by his gauntlet, sending the arachnid themed hero flying & landing on his back. Spider-Man recovered quickly, but found Shocker shooting a massive shockwave from his gauntlet. He jumped up, just in time, & made the blast missed. Front-flipping over Shocker & landing behind him, Shocker turned around to face Spider-Man & said "You're definitely quicker than the last time I saw you." "Thanks." replied Spider-Man "But your compliments means nothing to me." Spider-Man webbed Shocker's face then, immediately, run up to him. Ounce Shocker got the web off his face, he got, both, a jabbed & a cross in the face, then, Spider-Man revered-sidekick him, making him stumble on his feet. Shocker tried punching Spidey, twice, put Spider-Man caught both of his wrists & jump-kneed him, then performed a flying sidekick to his face, making Shocker fall on his back. Spider-Man jumped up, getting ready to finish the fight, but Shocker charged up his gauntlet & let out a big shockwave at Spidey. Making the arachnid-themed hero, flying, & dropped on a car. "Didn't like seeing a poor, dumb animal suffer." said Shocker, then, he blasted a shockwave at the car, that Spider-Man was on, & made it explode!

Shocker turned around, & pressed the radio in his ear & said "Hammerhead, this is Shocker, mission accomplished." "Good work Shocker." said Hammerhead "The Crime King will be very pleased with your news." Just as Shocker was walking away from the wreckage, he stopped. & found Spider-Man, still alive, & landed, one-handed, on top of his head. "I don't would say "mission accomplished" just yet." said Spider-Man "Oh! & BTW, T. M. I." "Why you little!" yelled Shocker, as he tried to grabbed Spider-Man's arm, but Spider-Man landed behind Shocker, grabbed his waist & did a back-drop on him. Shocker was about to get up, when Spider-Man stopped him in his track, & webbed him up to the ground. "I couldn't help but overheard about what you & the other person, you were calling on the radio in your ear, said, Shocker." said Spider-Man, who proceeded to ask Shocker a question "Where's your boss, Hammerhead? & who's the Crime King?" But instead of answering the question, Shocker made a short range earthquake beneath Spider-Man's feet. Spider-Man jumped up to avoid the short range earthquake, & landed on the wall of a building. Due to the earthquake, that Shocker made, he was freed from Spider-Man's web. Shocker shot multiple blasts at Spider-Man, but our hero dodged them, while still sticking to the wall. So Shocker decided to shoot a shockwave above Spider-Man, attempting to crush Spidey with the wall. Spider-Man dived down, jumped off the wall to dodge the falling debris. But while doing so, he was punched by Shocker. Making him fall on top of the fallen debris. When Spider-Man was trying to get up, he was stomped on by Shocker in the chest, with Shocker's gauntlet, 6 inches towards his face. "You know, I gave to hand it to you bug, you got more lives than a box of cats." admitting Shocker "But it's time for your lives to be wiped out." But before Shocker can get a finishing hit, Spider-Man hits him in the private area. Making Shocker lose his mind on killing Spider-Man, but instead worries about the pain. Then, Spider-Man got up & punched Shocker so hard that, he becomes, temporarily, unconscious.

Spider-Man finally, webbed up Shocker in a upside down hanging position to a light pole, & removing his gauntlets. Couple seconds after the battle, the police arrived at the scene, only to find Spider-Man has already defeated the criminal, & a small note saying: "Courtesy of your Friendly Neighborhood Spider-Man." Meanwhile, Spider-Man was putting on civilian clothes, in an abandoned ally way, & was now, Peter Parker.