Prologue

Reminder:

As you guys all know, Ali knew Jenny was the traitor, captured Ali and Dr. Aaron tries to seperate I.R.I.S from the boy; then he went Override. Then timeskip as they went to M.A.T.A Academy and passed with Alicia too, everyone was impressed of the two of them except one... NOW GO TO THE STORY!

________________________________________________________________________________________

A boy with his I.R.I.S went on the canteen with Moon and Khai, they were sitting together and eating while Alicia was with Rudy and Bakar explaining the next mission since Ali was house arrest until tomorrow, he was frustrated why on earth would they put him in house arrest although he did nothing. And so, all the agents were out on their mission except Ali then a man eating his lollipop, Agent Rizwan handed him the vaccum cleaner " Start by the hallways until the 4th floor ".

He left, Ali groaned and started cleaning the hallways and each and everyone of their rooms and fixed each and everyone's stuff too. Timeskip after he vaccumed 2nd-4th floor he was exhausted and tired, as he was drinking a soda can after that " Phew... That was a hard job, I should probably clean my room too after this- Huh? I didn't noticed this room ".

Ali saw 2 another rooms that is 5 meters away from everyone's room on the 4th floor, the first door says ' Keep Out ' filled with police tapes while the other says ' Fuck Off ' why would anyone put up a sign like this anyways... as he opened the first room slowly, it was dark Ali couldn't see a thing all he saw was messy papers and clothes scattered on the floor, as he opened that lights it was filled with anime posters and figures especially a laptop.

" Gheez.. who would live in a room like this anyways? Sigh " Ali groaned annoyedly as he cleaed this room a bit but just before Ali went to the second room a tune echoed through the hallways, he thought it was a ghost or anything but he was afraid. So he wanted to check it out, prepared his weapon and find the source of the sound. He walked slowly stepping without a sound but few minutes later he found it, the sound is coming from one of the abandoned rooms on the 5th floor... Wait the fuck a minute, since when this building has a 5th floor? 

Ali gulped, he was shaking nervously maybe... someone here is a traitor trying to mind control someone or someone is haunting them, he almost peed though shaking and trembling. He opened the door slowly, to see a figure in green and black dancing ballet under the window's sunset, Ali couldn't resist her lustful moves as he observed the room as it was filled with boxes, broken chairs, robots and vines over it. The song pierced his heart as he was about to drop a single tear into his face, he was amazed at this mysterious figure dancing gracefully like a princess but Ali all the sudden, blushed because of her body was slim, her collar bone was very appealing, her hair and aura smells like the cherry blossoms from Japan he think... that he fell for a mysterious girl infront of him.

The music stopped, Ali snapped out from the trance of this figure but she disappeared as he looked around to find the girl, then he felt an aura presence behind his back, he looked into this figure green eyes " Oi... who are you? ".

He turned around to see the girl from before she looked at Ali with frustration, he blushed and screamed at the same time running back to the 4th floor and never looked back at the figure again however... he couldn't avoid her lovely and deadly eyes.

________________________________________________________________________________________

" Hey Ali, how was cleaning the hallways and rooms? It's pretty tough doesn't it? " Alicia mocked him, but Ali.. kept silent sitting and looking at the grass as he saw a ghost. Then Rudy grabbed a bucket of water out of no where and splashed Ali.

" HEY! WHATS WITH THE WATER?! DO YOU REALLY WANT TO PICK A FIGHT WITH ME HUH?! " Ali shouted at Rudy angrily. Everyone was shocked, they never saw Ali spacing out, actually it was their first time seeing him like this.

" Calm down Ali, we were just asking, aish! " Alicia huffed.

" And Ali... one question: Why are you blushing red after seeing a grass? " Moon asked, Ali touched his face and looked at the mirror so its true... he was blushing after the mysterious figure stole his heart.

" I-i Wasn't blushing!! " Ali replied, everyone nodded him, but they won't believe a single word he's saying, as Ali facepalmed himself. Then a sound was heard in the speakers.

" All agents, please assemble to the meeting room. ASAP "

Ali and the others gossiping about why they were gathered here but others just talked and talked til' their last drop, Agent Bakar, Rizwan, and General Rama entered as they stood still. " Good evening, agents as you all guys wondering why did I summoned you guys here. It's time I will tell you the truth that I've been keeping in this Academy " General Ram replied.

" Huh? What truth? " Ali asked.

" Silence! No one talks unless if I let you! " General Rama shouted, as everyone was scared for their life, he coughed.

" Anyways... right before you guys came, two agents were here 10 years ago succeeding each and every hard missions that got in their way, however they were strong and inseperable. Everyone, meet the S-Rank agents " General Rama replied, there was wind and everything.. everyone was mute, is this General crazy or what? That was in everyone's heads.

" Gheez.. these two make things difficult for me " General Rama replied, he snapped his fingers as Rizwan brought out a music box and he started playing the tune, the music was good at first but... they felt this tune has a deeper meaning it shivered their spines as things started to get creepier, bleeping lights went on and off everyone was scared and prepare their weapons just in case, they heard a scary laugh in this very room but Ali wasn't afraid... maybe it must be the figure that he saw earlier, that's what he thought. Suddenly the grins of the two disappeared into the darkness as the lights were back on, everyone calmed down a bit, but Ali looked infront of the stage and he saw the two of them holding hands all the sudden with a grin in their faces.

" Everyone, these are the S- Rank agents " General Ram replied, everyone thoughts in their heads... they look like snakes!!