Mr. Hypno Revenge. Viper's Rage

Ali PoV

After school, I waved my friends goodbye as we went our separate ways ... Gheez, why do we have to go home late after those hard punishments that Alicia gave us now I'm annoyed, I was walking by that I noticed the circus in Aluciyah Park ... I need a break before I go straight home. I decided to buy me some popcorn to watch the circus show, as I saw acrobats flipping in midair everyone was amazed, the clowns made us all laughed and last but not the least ... The ringmaster was cool. The show ended all of the audience left except for me I wanted to try that one thing that was 5 meters away from the circus ... Hypno the Fortune Teller.

10 minutes later ...

Entering his booth, I saw him sitting at the table he was shocked when he saw me "Ah! Welcome ... customer. What brings you here?" He asked me in a malice look.

"I wanted to try your booth, that's all mister" I replied.

"Have a seat" he said, I sat down and laid many cards on the table.

"Pick 3 cards" He commanded, he held them as I began to get the 5th card, 12th card and the 20th card into his hand and put the other cards away and began to tell me my fortune.

"The 5th card says, Wheel of Fortune ... You will get lucky tomorrow that you're admirer will hang out with you. Next is ... The 12th card, Emperor and the Fool you may be a mighty person but in the end, you're such a fool facing a tragic death "He stopped, I gulped and shivered my spine a bit.

"W-whats the last one?" I asked scaredly. He looked at it, then looked up at me as I saw two shadow figures right behind me before I reacted quickly, they already got me and held both of my arms tightly.

"A Misfortune Trap, you fell into my trap not knowing that I was one of your girlfriend enemies, Ejen Ali" he stood up with a watch in his hand.

"Let me go already, I don't know shat your talking about!" I shouted, he held my chin tightly.

"I've been observing you til now Ali, and it seems that you are the closest friend for Viper" he replied, I was shocked ... How did he know Viper?

"W-what are you going to do to me ?!" I asked him angrily.

"You'll see" then everything went black.

Viper PoV

After training with the guys, I kept on thinking ... What school feels like? Friends, walking home and going on places. "Hey brother" I looked up at brother who is now hugging me like a teddy bear, as he looked at me.

"What school, feels like?" I asked.

"Well, academics are a bit hard and you spent a lot of time doing activities, homeworks and etc. But bonding with classmates as you family .. was the most momentful memories that we all have especially having crushes lol but try going to school sis , you've been homeschool for a long time "Cobra replied.

"I'll try" I replied, as he nodded, kissed me in the forehead and said good night at me.
7pm my phone kept ringing, I looked at my phone groggingly and answered it.

Me: loooowwwwwwwwwwwwwewww???
??: Is this ... Viper?

I was shocked ... How ... Did he know my name.

Me: youmustbeencallingthe wrongnimbermister, by-
??: W-wait !!! THIS IS ALI'S FATHER.

I sighed.. Fuck this and everything again

Me: why do you have his number?
Mr. Ghazali: He left his phone here at home and .. he hasn't come back from school, I'd tried to call Alicia or Viktor but they haven't seen him. He told me about you since, he is your only closest friend ... I'm worried about him.
Me: i .. see .. * yawns and grab the map to Ali's place * what was his route otw to school and otw home?
Mr. Ghazali: usually went to the lunch shop, to the store and to school. Then otw to home, since a transport strike happened ... He went to Aluciyah Park and home.
Me: did any event happen in that place?
Mr. Ghazali: A circus happened, and also there was this fortune-teller that the ringmaster warned about him and not to go to his booth ... I think his name is 'Hypno, the great'