The S-Rank Twins

Ali pov

I finally found her but ... they look like snakes, whats with her? General Rama continued "introduce yourselves agents" he replied, the girl started.

"Names Agent Viper, do not bother touching me or talking to me or I will sue all of you .. Try to be flirty with me or you'll be dead by midnight .. AND NO ONE ENTERS MY ROOM EVEN YOU, BOY. it? "she pointed me as everyone here gulped scaredly and meeped a bit too .... she's heartless and cold ; thats what their thoughts right now

"Sup! Agent Cobra in ze fucking-" then, Viper knuckled him in the head.

"Watch your fucking mouth asshole, and DONT YOU DARE INTRODUCE THEM LIKE A DRUNKEN WHORE. Do it properly" Viper replied .. lol they're really are twins , me trying not to cringe.

"Anyways, the names Agent Cobra, do not look at me like that because, I san steal your innocent hearts ladies ~" He winked at them as some agent girls blushed, Moon fainted and nosebleed while Alicia tried not to blush. Then Viper facepalmed herself.

"I heard you guys have training after this so ... why not let it be a match?" Cobra replied.

"A match?" Rudy replied confusedly.

"Me and my twin brother will pick one of you agents too see how much you guys improved after everything. And that is if you try to defeat us" Viper replied.

"Wdym try to beat you?" I asked.

"Wait and see for yourselves later" Viper replied, grinning at me ... Holy Fuck, she noticed me , I got hotheaded all the sudden but good thing everyone left.

__________________________________________

"Hmmmm ... who should I pick .. I do not want to fight you mi'ladies but I still have too but instead, i wil picckkk ...." Cobra moved his arms and pointed out at.

"You. Agent Rudy" Cobra pointed him, Rudy tisked as they went onto the arena.

"I'm gonna take you down, boy" Cobra replied.

"We'll see!" Rudy went to his position, as Cobra started attacking him. Back to us, girls are asking her why on earth she was pretty, how'd you managed to become a s-rank members and Alicia asked her what were the missions she'd take as a S-Rank members. that's weird for her .. uwu, I went up to her trying to butt in to their conversation they're having.

"Well Alicia, the missions we took is more harder like stopping General Ghazu from destroying this Academy, trying to help a phantom from those evil organizations and both of us retrieved the files of Uno's next plan however we were captured though but got out safetly" She laughed, I'm blushing again, goddamnit !! then she looked at me.

"If it is not the boy who saw me, was it a good show to you?" Viper asked me coldly holding her stuff toy, all the girls gasped.

"Ali !! You saw her?! You goddeym pervert, how could you !!" Moon tried to hit me in the chest buttt ... I dodged it, but it made Viper laughed a little.

"Ali ... I'm going to tell Uncle Bakar that you are a pervert, tsk, tsk, tsk" Alicia replied as I got angry of her, just before I argued with her, Viper laughed all the sudden.

"Oh yeah guys ... there's something you should know ... Rudy will be defeated in 1 minute" she still laughed.

"What do you mean, he will be defeated?" Khai jumped in, then we heared a thump falling off the floor but ... Rudy was on the floor hurt while Cobra swayed his hands since he had germs in his hands ... ehem.

"Soooo easy, gheez I thought you were this strong buttt .... I was wrong all this time hehehe .." Cobra mocked him, then Rudy stood up and tries to punch him but .. I grabbed a hold of him and Viper paralyzed him making his insides numb. He was taken back to the ground.

"No way ... the cold-hearted agent Rudy, defeated by ... a bad boy .." I replied shockedly, the room was filled with murmurs and gossips, Rudy felt bad for himself all the sudden and wanted to go to the clinic alone but Khai went with him

" This is tooo extremely bad "

" Who's Viper next opponent .. I hope she do not pick me "

" Now I know why they are agents of snakes. They're too strong so try not to be picked gurl "

"Enough with this ruckus!" Rizwan re [lied, as all agents kept quiet, then he coughed.

"Now Viper, pick you opponent" Rizwan replied, as she said ok but before she went onto the arena, Cobra held her hands then she looked at her twin brother.

"Good Luck" Cobra smiled, as she nodded ... I clenched my fist all the sudden then, girl agents looked at me crining.

"Ye jealoush much, Ali boy?" Roza asked, as I shooked my head and forgetted what happened

"Now ... my opponent isss ..." she covered her eyes and spun, while pointing her finger out, all of us sweatdropped though about her being crazzyyy, then she stopped ans she pointed out at.

"I choose you, Ali the pervert" she smiled. Oh shit ... why me? I have a feeling she gonna get revenge on me for peeping at her, Im ded. Then all the girls looked at me, wishing me good luck and try not to get killed by her.

" Good luck, Ejen Ali. Salute! " As Alicia readies her phone a funeral or hospital for him as all of them saluted to me, Viper sweatdropped as I went up on the stage, getting ready for a fight against a S- Rank member.