Get Help ( Pt. 2 )

Alicia POV

Unbelievable! Dr. Alu's backups are the Numeros?! GOD SAKE WHY THEM! Some of the ejens are filled with anger while Me, Rudy and Cobra control this emotion although I'm pissed as hay "What brings you here, assholes?" Rizwan asked them while trying to hold his anger.

"They ARE backups of Mine" Alu appeared with a folder into his hands, as he swooped away all of the bottles, potions and other stuff away.

"Are you serious? Ugh fine, I'll clean it up... I'm telling Viper about this" Cobra sighed as he tries to grab the broom, dust pan and the trash can to clean up the mess Alu made, I smirked a bit... Serves him right. As all the papers and information about Tikuza were spreaded across the table, even most of his pictures, personal bio information, the location where he was last seen and all the crimes that the police filed on it with it's dates. As I looked into it a holographic map appeared around us.

"As you can see, people who have entered the forest suddenly disappeared... Witness says thst they saw a half-human and half-snake appears to capture them" Dr. Alu replied showing a picture of this familiar figure.

"Wait a minute... Isn't that Viper?" Seite asked.

"Huh what do you mean?" Uno asked when he looked a bit closer ... He was shocked.

"What you guys see here is Viper chaos form ... She is now being controlled by Tikuza. We need to get her back to stop the poison from spreading at Ali's body and to heal him or he dies" Dr Alu kept talking.

"Wait... The boy, where's the IRIS boy?" Dos asked.

"He's in the hospital right now to prevent people like you stealing it" Rudy replied as Cobra was done cleaning all the glasses and shards. Rizwan opened the camera on Ali's room right now, he was sleeping peacefully while Roza and Zazz played chess then a cat suddenly appeared. They knew who he was: Comot, Ali's pet. As they fed him tuna fish to Comot.

"Oh god... who did this to hi-" Dos was cutted off.

"She did this, the virus would kill him because of her rage. However, she's the only one who can cure him." Alu replied.

"But... what if we haven't caught or saved her?" Uno asked.

"Then the IRIS boy would possibly die" Alu replied darkly, the air was so thick. It was the Numeros chance to steal the IRIS. Maybe the'll steal it from us... it is their chance after all, lets see what their choice is, they were silent as they breathed in.

"Fine, we will help and cooperate with you ejens but... this is only temporary, understood?" Uno asked. They were shocked and even I was too... suprised by their choice.

"Why? It was your chance to steal it. If Ali's dead, you have this great opportunity to take it and kill all of us, so answer me" I demanded them coldly.

"You see, Alicia... This agent, he was strong yet a clumsy agent, confident and kind to others... He would do anything to risk his life to the people he knows even Viper. He likes her, and I want to battle with that brat for the IRIS. It wouldn't be fair and square if the kid's dead. Am I right? "Uno asked, as the numeros nodded.

"Then its decided... Later in the night, we will save those victims, bring Viper to normal and cure Ali. While Rizwan, Cinco and I will prepare the antidotes you need to tame her" Alu replied as the meeting was done. None of us said a word to the Numbers after that... Then all of a sudden, there was an alert message from the hospital, Dr. Go check on what was that message and on that screen: