The Evil of Motor36k2

2 men right now moving a wrapped-up motorcycle in the junk yard " Phew... This thing, is so heavy " a man replied.

" This could makes us rich, can't wait for the junk sale event! " As they high fived each other, then a vroom sound was heard behind them, lights are blinding them... They screamed, and went bloody dead only left was the magic lock and a note
____________________________

Cobra looked at the corpse of these two, Viper asked some of the staff about their information and right now with Rudy, Alicia and Roza " So...what happened to these two? " Rudy asked.

" They had no idea, but they said that they were preparing for the junk sale festival " Viper replied.

" For now lets go back to the headquarters and investigate this matter " Cobra replied squealing trying to buy more junks for his weapons and stuff. Roza went up to me all the sudden.

" Whut with yer broth'r? " she asked.

" He loves junk stuffs as much as I do. But I have a feeling that the motor can be around the junk festival tomorrow " Viper replied, then her watch rang as she answers it.

" It's an emergency I think I found something about the plain blanket with a magic lock, get Ali here immediately " Jet replied, I turned off the watch hopping to the airplane.

Ali PoV

I was in the middle of class right now listening to my teacher Ms. Puah since ALICIA here went absent because of SICKNESS SHE SAYS, but she has to come with Viper... sigh, I'm bored.. I wish there's something up for me. Then a knock was heard in the door, Miss Puah looked at the figure " What is that you want? " she asked.

" Um... hi.. Can I borrow Ali for a while? " a figure with green hair replies, everyone looked at me all the sudden. Everyone keeps on cooing thinking that I have a secret admirer and the others mumbles, then Ms. Puah shushed everyone.

" Who are you supposed to be? " she asked.

" Isn't it obvious, maam? I'm Ali's fiancé, and we have some buisness to deal with however if you have a problem with that... you can deal my daddy, he's a mean man who can fire you from your job " she replied in a cute voice, holding my arm all the sudden, everyone coos are louder and I blushed a little bit, Ms. Puah was embarrased, then Viktor my best friend mumbles something to me.

" Nice one, Ali " Viktor gave me thumbs up while I facepalms, we exited from the classroom.

" Let's go, Jet has some infromation about last night " Viper replied coldly again and took off the earrings for some reason.

" Really? Fiancé, why that? " I asked.

" What? You some problem with that, I can take you back to your classroom idiot and besides... This was my first time going in a place like this " she blushed embarassly.

" Don't tell me... you haven't been into a school?!! " I asked her shockingly, and I laughed continuosly, as she kept hitting me in the chest.

" HOW THE HELL SHOULD I SUPPOSE TO KNOW?! AND THE BUILDING WAS TOO BIG AND I WAS HOME-SCHOOLED SO... s-shut up! " Viper replied walking fastly.

" W-wait up! " I ran up to her, not noticing that my classmates did something from behind.

Back to M.A.T.A headquarters...

" According about that motor, the owner name was Mike Bikers, he lead a gangstar group called Night Bikers it was a thrill for them and one fatal night... The Gang leader died along with the green ghost of cloudy forest where the ghost lies and soon... The body was found but the motor wasn't " Jet replied, all of us were scared except her... She only gripped her hands.