First Mission with Viper pt. 2

I opened my eyes after 3 hours, I looked at my surroundings... judging by the darkness of the room we were in a chamber room that was abandoned and broken I wanted to stand up but there were ropes bound to my ankles and wrists and a hankerchief in our mouths I also saw Viper sleeping on the floor unconsiously with the same thing I have right now, I moved and moved a bit to get close to her.

"Mmmphhf (Wake up .. psstt)" I shaked her up, she opened her eyes and blinked several times, her head was still hurt though.

"Mpphf fuhmmp smmpp mmpph (I ... i-im sorry if I let you down, I was just watching 5 animes and he drank all my coffee. That's how I ended up being a sleepyhead)" She replied sadly.

"Mmphmm phhmm smmpph (It's alright for now, we need to find a way to escape and warn the others about their plans)" I replied, until the door opened to reveal a figure named Dr. Aaron and went up to us, he held Viper's chin hardly.

"You guys should not suppose to intervene you know! We saw your friends having fun without a realization that you two are damsels" then he let go of her chin.

"MMPLHHMM phhmmmpph! (We will stop your plans right now!)" Viper shouted.

"What was that? I can't hear you two, but if you would tell me where they are.. I'll spare your lives.So tell me, where are your friends right now? " Aaron asked as he took off the hankerchief in my mouth.

"Even if we know it, we would not tell you!" I spatted.

"Did not your parents ever tought you to obey adults, I'll give you a beating for that" Dr. Aaron replied, he tug the collar of my back amd slided it to the other distance of this room as he kicked me in the stomach I yelped in pain, then he decided to shock me in this very room he got a pole but with a whip full of electricity, I tried not to scream in front of her but she looked away to prevent from seeing me helpless in the ground being whipped in the back, few minutes later ... he stopped.

"Uno wants to talk to you" Dos shouted as he huffed and let go of the electric whip.

"Your lucky this ends easy, next time it'll be Viper turn to be whipped if you do not tell me where are your friends" Dr. Aaron shouted as he stepped out and locked the chamber door, I wriggled myself to her pocket and just before I grabbed it, Two people came in turns out ... it was Dos and Trez

"So, ready to admit where your friends are?" Dos asked.

"Over my dead bo-" Just before I finished shouting at them, Trez grabbed the back collar of Viper and dropped her to the ground and kicked her in the stomach hardly making her holding back her scream underneath that hankerchief, she never showed any emotion for this little pain.

"Now ... I will repeat myself Ejen Ali, Where. Are. your friends?" She asked once more, I can not tell them or they'll be poisoned!

"For the last time, I DONT KNOW!" I growled angrily at them when she nodded. Trez pinned her to the wall and punched her several times, she was screaming and crying for her life and he got a pipe, heated it up for few minutes, when he saw her on the ground, Dos held her right shoulder and Trez hitted her with the heated pipe continuously on the wall, she fell down with bruises on her cheek, burnmarks in her back and broken bones in the legs and sat sleepingly when she almost wanted to faint infront of me... I only looked away from her with guilt

Viper PoV

His pitiful face ... goddamit. I panted and panted when Dos all the sudden grabbed his face to make him look at me hurt and broken, my eyes were too groggily because of the pain throughout my body... I was still crying and numb at the same time, then he grabbed my neck again as Trez put the needle of the syringe almost to my neck as I couldn't breath properly, my heart beat fastens because of the torture. " SO boy, where are your friends now? " Dos grabbed his cheeks, he couldn't answer... he was trying to be strong for me... Stupid baka..