~Part Twelve~

~Someone is reading my story! Wow! Thank you so much! - J~

'I'll take the couch.' Iwa offers. 'What, you're not gonna join us in the bedroom?' Mattsun pouts. 'You get to take off that outfit if you share one with Oikawa.' Makki adds. Iwa sighs and then nods. Makki puts his thumbs up and Mattsun winks at me while I glare at them.

Iwa changes clothes in the bathroom while I change clothes in the bedroom. I didn't expect Makki and Mattsun to do this, so I only brought a shirt to sleep in. Mentally hitting myself in the face for this, I quickly slip into the futon, hoping Iwa will not get in or not notice.

'Can we come in?' Makki says. 'Yeah, sure.' I answer, glaring at them when they walk in. 'What the fuck do you think you're doing?' I whisper-scream at them. 'We're just rooting for you man!' Makki gives me a thumbs up again. Then, Iwa opens the door just enough to stick his head out of the opening. 'Do you maybe have a t-shirt for me?' he asks. 'Not one that would fit you, big guy.' Mattsun answers, even though I know he has at least three oversized shirts in his closet.

Iwa had the exact opposite if my problem; he had some pants, but no shirt. I had a shirt, but no pants. He sighed, stepping out of the bathroom and walking towards the futon. I move so he can join, hoping that he will not notice that I have no pants on, nor the slight boner I got from watching his abs. He slides in, not looking down and not seeming to notice thanks to him actuslly wearing pants.

The four of us talk some more, but Makki and Mattsun quickly grow tired because they 'hadn't slept a lot last night.' Gross. Sounds of snores soon fill the room. Iwa and I whisper some more, talking about nothing in particular.

Iwa clears his throat. 'Uh, Oikawa. Where are your pants?' he rubs the back of his head. 'Ah! I'm so sorry! I didn't take any with me!' I apologize, my face getting red. I shuffle away a bit, trying not to touch Iwa as much as I can. We fall silent, until Iwa speaks up again.

'I've asked Lana out on a date today.'