chapter eight: sucker for head scratches

hi I'm back now pls comment and vote
Will update other stuff soon ty ily

-

That weekend, Luke went over to Reece's house, ready for a sleepover with his bag packed. At this point in their friendship Luke had his own toothbrush in Reece's bathroom, right next to Reece's own, like they were married.

Luke lay up on Reece's chest, spread out on the sofa, with his broken arm cradled to his own chest. The thing didn't hurt anymore, and he's gotten a few days off of work, and that had been it, six weeks with the blue cast and then he'd be fine again. Luke was relaxed against Reece, with the elder mans hand in his hair, curling his curls around his finger tips, sometimes he'd tug accidentally and Luke would have to hide back his small soft moans, he loved people pulling his hair.

And then Luke's phone beeped with a text message, Reece got to it first as Luke's arm put him at a disadvantage. Reece smiled at the message from Calum, "it's your boyfriend, he's asking if you're free?"

"No I'm not free, my arm hurts." Luke said with a pout, all his friends knew he wouldn't want to hang out, he ached and he wanted to spend time with Reece watching Marvel films—they had decided to go see EndGame together when it would come out.

Reece texted Calum to come over to his house, adding a kissing emoji on the end to pretend it was Luke. Reece put the phone down, and settled back in the sofa, his fingers running through Luke's soft hair. "Your hair is soft." Reece commented out loud.

"Thanks." Luke said, lifting his arm, "my arm is itchy, help." They sat up and Reece grabbed a pencil, helping Luke push the pencil inside his cast and itch at his arm. "Fuck, that feels good." Luke moaned, then blushed as his eyes met Reece's. "sorry."

"It's fine." Reece chuckled, "also I told Calum to come over."

Luke blinked, "why?"

"Because he's your boyfriend." Reece said in a duh tone.

"But its a boys weekend Reece." Luke said, "I haven't seen you all week, I see plenty of Calum."

"Well I'll still be here, he's just gonna come, you can cuddle him." Reece shrugged, "unless you wanna be alone?" He gave Luke a suggestive look.

"No I don't, I wanted to spend time with you, and only you." Luke rolled his eyes, taking the pencil from Reece and sitting back, scratching his arm by himself. "Rude, should've asked for permission first, don't touch my phone again."

Reece huffed, "Fine."

Ten minutes later, Calum arrived to Reece's house, Reece let him in and Calum came in and sat in Reece's old seat, pulling Luke against him, leaning his head against his lap, exactly the way Reece had done. Luke pouted, now he was just sad.

Calum's fingers in his hair did feel pretty good though, he was a sucker for head scratches.

Reece sat on the other sofa, giving the couple space. "Luke, is your arm hurting?" Reece asked.

"Yeah a little bit." Luke said.

Reece got up and left the room, so Luke sat up and jabbed Calum in the chest, "thanks for ruining my Reece full day." He whisper yelled.

"I forgot you were here I wanted to hang out as friends today, not fake boyfriends." Calum replied, putting on a heavy pout and leaning back in the sofa. "Don't put this on me."

Luke sighed, "fine I'm sorry, but I told Reece to say no, he's a bitch who lied."

Reece then came back in to the living room with a glass of water and two pills. He gave them to Luke and he swallowed them, sipped the water. Reece took the glass and then sat down on the sofa beside Calum and Luke and tugged Luke's feet in to his lap. And Luke was gonna take the contact as better than nothing.