Chapter 7

I woke up to feeling of empty space in the bed next to me as I opened my eyes. The cover of the grey silky sheets still where covered on my naked body. I sat up and had a small smile on my face as I remembered all of what happened last night of me having the feeling of purpose and mitch of having a feeling of delight and as moans and groans filled the room as are naked bodies collided in pleasure and satisfaction. I looked around to see nothing but clothes everywhere, I got up with the sheets wrapped around my body and I walked out the room, and down the hall to the kitchen and looked around to the living room and nobody was there no noise not even a single soul. Did he really leave? I asked myself getting worried and confused. Is this what guys do after they have sex with a girl, just leave? I also asked myself in my head. I walked back to the room to get changed. I saw there were mix of pants and shirts and underclothing everywhere but I managed to find my clothes that I needed to put on. I got dressed with the same clothes on as past night, as I heard the front door open, Could it be him?

  I looked around the room to see if there was anything to use if this person tries any funny business. I looked around to see the gun that he had next to the bed that I didn't even know that it was there and grabbed the heavy black killing machine thing and put it in my hand I could tell that I was holding it wrong just from the position in my hand. I walked out the room with the gun by my side in my right hand. I raised it as I saw someone in the kitchen guessing grabbing a beer out of the fridge as he leaned against the edge of the sink as I turned around the corner and to see him staring at me.

"Whoa!"he yelled at me as he put his hands up in surrender, I wasn't going to shoot him I just didn't know who he was.

"Who are you?"I asked as my heart probably skipped a beat,
I could tell he was scared sense I was holding a gun to his face and I didn't even know how to use the thing.

"Are you Lydia?"he asked as he put his hand out to take the gun but I moved back as I did I heard the door open to see mitch walk in and he turned around to see me with the gun in my hand which made him nervous.

"Whoa hey Lydia you okay?"he asked as he walked over to me

I was fine I just needed to know who the hell this person was, and if he was trying to kill me.

"Who is he?"I asked mitch as I looked at him trying to figure out answer by looking at him

"That's my friend okay you can trust him alright"he said walking over to me and taking the gun as he put it into his back pocket
  The guy looked nervous like I was going to kill him again, and again I don't even know how to use this thing

"That's not how I expected thing to go right now"he said in a shocking way which made me sick, there was just something about him that I didn't like.

"Names Dean"he told me as he put his hand out to probably for me to shake, I did cause I didn't want to be rude.

"Lydia"I told him kinda of nervous for some reason

I let go of his hand and when I did as soon as I did I walked over to mitch as I looked at him like are you kidding me.

"What?"he said under him breath as he realised that I was getting uncomfortable

"Okay so Lydia this is Dean, and Dean this is Lydia, he works with me alright. You can trust him"he said this whole time looking at Dean but the last sentence he looked at me, why me what did I do?