1

In a picture perfect neighborhood of Little Whinging, Surrey there lives a girl who is blessed by the gods. They have a great path outlined for her. Ignorant of her destiny the girl lives with her aunt, uncle and cousin.

The Dursley family of Surrey is exceedingly normal. They patriarch of the family, Vernon Dursley has a nice stable job and his dutiful wife, Petunia maintains the household. Their only child a boy named Dudley is a normal 8 year old who wants to eat and watch television.

But they have another person living with them. Her name is Rayne Potter. She sits in the smallest bedroom on 4 Privet Drive and looks at the stars. She lost her parents when she was only fifteen months old. They died in a car crash and she was sent to live with her Aunt Petunia who as her mother's sister.

Rayne is 8 years old. She has always been a quiet child. She observes and remembers and learns. She is an intelligent child. The Dursleys have treated her well. They have clothed her fed her and to an extent cared for her. But she has always longed for a warm embrace only a mother can give a pat on her back and proud eyes only a father can have for his child. She misses the warmth and love of her parents. As a shooting star flies across the sky she wishes 'give me someone that is only mine and i will become his only one'.

Unbeknownst to her the gods who have blessed her fulfilled her wish. As she slept she dreamt of him who will be her for all eternity.