Description

The merge between two things I love, Agents of Shield and the Avengers.

Imagine if Quake was needed by the world, by the Avengers. Skye has gone through so much, she has lost so much but learned a lot about herself.  She believes she causes destruction all around her. Skye remembers what Coulson once told her when informed about digging into her past, "Where ever she goes, death follows".  Not only has she lost a friend but she lost who she was, she's not human.

Skye has to deal with the fact that she will be on the gifted index and learn how to get a handle on something she knows nothing about. With time she does and she will emerge like a flower in bloom, or correctly like a Daisy in bloom. With everything she's gone through will she be ready to stand on her own or work with the Avengers? Will she be able to become the hero they depict? Can she redeem herself from everything she's done and gone through?

This story will begin mid season 2 of Agents of Shield and then jump to mid season 3 and continue from there. There will be references from Marvel's Age of Ultron, civil war, and so forth.

Remember I don't own any of these Marvel characters but that doesn't mean I don't love them.