Skye meets Thor

Skye meets Thor
2x12 Who You Really Are

Skye's POV
After everything that's recently happened it felt nice to get back into a normal rhythm. I was beginning my day training with May.  She can tell I'm not committing myself to my training. "Not bad," she says, "But once I'm pinned, you should try to a finishing blow". I bend over trying to regulate my breath, "You want full 'Mortal Kombat'?," I ask. May gets off the floor at looks at me, " I want you to stop holding back, Skye," she tells me. I stand up straight and answer her, "I didn't want to hurt you".May gives me that 'really?' look and I correct myself," I didn't want to try and hurt you. I feel like I'm constantly on the verge of... I don't know".

She looks at me knowing what I mean without having me finish my sentence. "Look," she says, " We lost Trip, and it hurts like hell, but you can't shut those feelings out. Can't sustain that". I look at her hopelessly and ask her what my options would be,that if I should just lose it right then and there. "We've talked about this. Control," she answers me, "Embrace your emotions, your nerves. Use them... on your terms". I tell her I'm not sure that I'm able to, that what I'm feeling is dark and dangerous. "Go for it," May exclaims, " I promise you won't".

Without being heard or announcing himself, Fitz walks in. "Maybe Sky needs a break," he suggests. We both turn to face him. "training is not a group activity," May tells Fitz and he not wanting my secret slip plays it off by telling May he wanted to see what this was all about.  "I'll tell you what Fitz- come back in an hour. I'd be happy to show you what it's all about," she responds with a smile on her face. I let it be known by Fitz that I'm fine and nothing is gonna happen, he nods and returns back to whatever he was doing before.  "It would be pretty funny to see you and Fitz go at it-," I tell May before she cuts me off by attacking me and showing me that training has resumed. She tells me I better not be holding back as we continue to spar.

3rd Person POV
Coulson and his team touchdown in Portugal to retrieve the Asgardian warrior known as Lady Sif. She apparently has no memories of who she is and what she has come to Earth or known to her people as Midgard. Coulson asks her if she truly has no memory of who she is and she looks at him honestly. "I-I know I am from Asgard," she says, " but I do not remember by him there. You tell me my name is Lady Sif but... why I left Asgard, what brought me here to Midgard... why I wear these hides instead of armor...a mystery". When she tells Coulson all of this, he agrees to help her solve this mystery.

On cue, a video was of Sif on Twitter by Skye, fighting a man. Sif, still has no recollection of this fight but notices she is a decent fighter. " This guy can hold his own against you. Impressive," Agent May tells Lady Sif. Coulson then provides information on Sif's last trip to Midgard was to collect a rogue Asgardian and how that could explain this unidentified man's strength. "Regardless, she traveled across the universe to find him. He's dangerous," May responds. They all can agree on that. "We know you were after him," Coulson confirms, "question is, what's he after"? That is something they're going to find out.

Coulson, May, Lady Sif, Fitz, Hunter, and Mack go to the origin of the fight to see if they can jog lady Sif's memories and find more clues. Sif stands and looks at her current surroundings of the pier. She still has no memory of what she was doing there or any new information. Coulson instead tells her what he can see so far, " Judging by your cloggers, we know you were undercover, probably something you learned after your last visit here. Your usual full-armor look is a little more... conspicuous". Sif questions aloud if she is a warrior and May nods and says , "a good one". Lady Sif of Asgard is a great warrior however currently knows only basic lessons a child would learn.  May leans over and questions her, "What about Thor"? As soon as that word registered in Sif's mind a smile came to her face. " Um.. I do not know this word, yet when you say it, I... want to smile. Why?," Sif asks both Coulson and  Agent May. Coulson expresses that they can't explain the mysteries of the Asgardian brain. "I can," May scoffs.