Chapter 11

The thing about pain,Is it won't last forever, And it kills you right now,But with time it gets better,The thing about scars, Is they all start to fade,Until nothing is left, Of the cuts that were made,The thing about today,Is there's always tomor...

Is it won't last forever,
And it kills you right now,
But with time it gets better,
The thing about scars,
Is they all start to fade,
Until nothing is left,
Of the cuts that were made,
The thing about today,
Is there's always tomorrow,
And if you can't find your smile,
I have one you can borrow,
The thing about help,
Is beside you it stands,
But it won't know it's needed,
Unless you reach out your hand,
The thing about love,
Is you can't feel it's touch,
Until you let someone know,
That this world is too much.

Klaus's Plan

Nightmare

My eyes snap open and I find myself in the middle of Mystic Falls, right in front of the clock tower. Black shadow people surround me. Exhaustion ripples through my bones and I can't help but groan as continuous spasms of anguish traveled up my arms, legs, and spine from holding this position for far too long. I wobble unsteadily, my head lolling to the side.

The bonds that hold me painfully in place are laced tightly around my flesh. They are woven around my body, starting from my wrists and downward, down around my arms, throat, chest, stomach and legs until they tied off at my ankles. The thin, silvery barbed-wire styled construction bite spitefully into me whenever I move.

A grunt leaves my lips as my body goes into spasms in release of the agony and the wire sliced into me as though I am butter; tearing bloody ribbons that oozed and wept blood down my body in thick streams.

I part my lips, swallowing hard in attempt to moisten my dry throat. "What do...you want...from...me?" I managed out, my voice hoarse and shaky with blood-loss, exhaustion and pain- Each of them dragging me ferociously towards unconsciousness.