Chapter 25

A/N: This chapter will be Lex's memories of her relationship with Emmett. The next chapter will be a continuation of the last one. There will be triggering topics throughout this chapter. Also, if you go up to the media I put the rest of the amazing poem "When a boy tells you he loves you," by Edwin Bodney. You don't have to but I would highly recommend listening to it.

So eloquently they used to speak until I asked the questions that broke them into ghostsThat bled me into a corpse with so many questions of my own for the soil but they're tongues do not know simpleThe things I should be hearing, the things that ...

That bled me into a corpse with so many questions of my own for the soil but they're tongues do not know simple
The things I should be hearing, the things that will make us living men in this time of insatiable yet dying lovers
When a boy tells you he loves you
Only to become silent like a folded sheet of tissue paper
Not wanting you to decrease him into the truth

Do not crack your face into the fullest crescent moon of the tapered bottom of a blackened sky
He never meant a single word of any of it
He is just a boy, remember?
He is just another silly, sad boy, remember?
~Edwin Bodney~

When Her Smile Broke

The loud ring of the school bell traveled throughout the school cafeteria meaning the end of lunch

The loud ring of the school bell traveled throughout the school cafeteria meaning the end of lunch. Alexandria Swan stood and followed the crowd of students rushing to get to their fourth period class. For Alexandria this means creative writing with Mrs. Talbot.

As she enters the classroom Mrs. Talbot, a middle age woman with dark auburn hair and warm honey brown eyes, turns to greet the new student.

"Hello, you must be Ms Alexandria Swan, welcome to creative writing." She smiles in a welcoming sort of way.

"Um hi, yeah that's me. I perfer to be called Lex." Alexandria rubs her arm as her eyes dart around the room.