Suspicions

~Saiki's pov~

     This is disturbing. Why can't I hear her thoughts? There's something not right about her. She just seems like a normal girl to me. But she probably isn't, I should keep my guard up. I don't know what can happen, I can't feel her presence either. Better avoid her at all costs.

I cross my eyes to look at her- what? She's sleeping? Still can't read her thoughts...I can only assume that she's probably another idiot, but I highly doubt that because of her introduction today.

☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆

Nendo is walking towards me, what does he want. "Hey, pal! We're going to (restaurant) (I forgot what it was called) to hang out together, and you're coming!" What happened to just asking me to come? I would gladly say no. "I'm going to ask (Y/n) to come with us- huh? She's sleep?" Kaido says and inspects (Y/n). Please don't, if I'm going I don't want her to come with us, plus she's sleep, so you seem like a creep doing that. Yumehara walks up and gently shakes (Y/n)- What? No let her sleep! "Hey, (Y/n)?" She flutters her eyes open and yawns, noticing Yumehara and Teruhashi standing in front of her.

(Y/n) realizes something and immediately looks down. "H-Hello..." She fiddles with her hair. "Hello, (Y/n)! Wanna come hang out with us? We can do introductions on the way to the restaurant we're going to! It's not that far from here." She gives her a warm smile. (Y/n) gives a surprised look. "R-Really? B-But..." she stops and thinks for a moment. Wait- judging by her actions and the introduction earlier, she must have some kind of anxiety. That may keep her from wanting to come. "...S-Sure! I-If it doesn't bother you guys..." "Great!" "Great!" "Yay!"

Yeah, great...

。・°°・(>_<)・°°・。

(Walking to the restaurant)

Now's my chance, I can tele- "S-Saiki?" Dang it now she's talking to me, I have a bad feeling about this. When did she come up from behind me? I'm in the back of the group. I stay quiet since I can't talk to her through telepathy. "O-Oh I'm sorry, am I bothering you?" You're the most bothersome person to me right now, stay away from me and I'll probably think you're not a nuisance. I look down at her worried face with my peripheral. "..." I shake my head vigorously as she sighs in relief. "Good...w-well I guess you already know my name, i-it's very nice to meet you, Kusuo...your friends-" Those are people who just follow me around. "They told me your name and said you probably are a little shy about introducing yourself." I'm not shy, I just don't want people talking to me, but here you are, talking to me.

She stops talking when she sees the others entering the restaurant. We find a seat by the window and sit down. Of course she sits in front of me, could this get any worse? She looks out the window, avoiding eye contact again. Teruhashi sits by her and smiles. "Maybe Saiki will finally notice me once I make friends with the new girl! With him seeing how nice and perfect I can be, I'll use my socializing skills and make him say "oh wow"! Yes!" This is your worst plan, yet. "No, this is my worst plan yet..." Wow, for once we actually agree on something.

Mera comes up and greets us, then taking five of our orders of the coffee jelly desert, I guess this day can't be all bad. The others continue to ask (Y/n) questions as she asks them questions as well. She seems to be opening up to them, and what I've learned, she does have social anxiety- how did they get her to talk more? Our deserts soon come in, being passed out to everyone at the table...except me...of course there's not enough.. I see some appear in front of me- huh? I look up and see (Y/n) smiling at me. "I-I don't really like coffee.." (if you do, now you don't *POOF*)

For someone who I can't read their mind, she's really nice, but it scares me a little because I don't know if she's acting or not. But thanks. "Really, (Y/n)? But it's actually pretty good, are you sure?" Nendo asks. "Yeah it's fine, either way I have to save my appetite for later, thanks though." That damn smile bothers me so much, is it real? Is it fake? I'll have to see for myself, later. I'll follow her until she gets home, not sounding like a stalker or anything. We all continue our conversations until we finish and leave, of course with me wanting to go home already, I stayed quiet most of it.

"Would you like us to help you get home, (Y/n)? Since you're new around here?" Teruhashi asks. "No, it's fine I recognize this place so I'll easily find my way back, well I have to go now, bye guys! Thanks for inviting me!" She waves and runs off around the corner. I have to hurry. I make sure no one is looking and teleport around the corner, turning myself invisible. "Hey, where'd Saiki go?" "Probably had to be back home as well." "But how'd he disappear so quickly?" Their voices and thoughts fade as I trail (Y/n) from a safe distance. She begins to slow down and start walking as I do so as well. A couple of moments pass and she finally stops and looks back with a serious look, causing me to quickly stop and stay still.

She stares in my direction for a couple of moments then hesitantly turns back around. She quickly takes an unexpected sharp turn and I rush up to continue following her- what? I look around the corner to see...she's gone? What's going on? There's definitely something up with her and I don't want to figure out what it is. For now, I'm avoiding her at all costs. I teleport back home and make myself visible again, greeted by my parents. I ignore them and go to my room.

═════════════════════════════

+1000 words is my limit, hope ya like!

I gave less effort on the drawing this time