Training

Hey, listen to this song, I discovered it when my friend was playing it in her room with anime mv's it's pretty catchy, I like it ↑↑↑↑ I put it as lyrics because the original video was a little dirty

~Saiki's pov~

     "I'm so sorry...I wish I could, but that would take years..."

"I-I don't know if-"

"B-B..ʙᴜᴛ..."

"ᴏᴋ

"ᴏᴋ...ғɪɴᴇ..."

[Saiki used normal face! It's super effective!]

     She begins slowly to float down from the ceiling. Her mom's coming, should I stay or should I go? She bursts into the room as I quickly teleport outside. I'll leave for now and maybe come back later. She should be back at school by tomorrow. "Oh there you are, Saiki!" Good grief, they didn't make it home already? Nendo walks up to me. I don't want to deal with this.

ψ(`∇')ψ

I look over at the door, which (Y/n) is now walking into, trying to go unnoticed. I doubt it'll work. "Hey, (Y/n)!" Everyone excitedly walks up to her and crowds her. Hey, stop that, you're making her nervous.

~(Y/n)'s pov~

Please stop this, you guys are making me nervous... I quietly reply to everyone shyly. Kaido walks up and puts his hand on my shoulder. "Hey guys, leave her be, she's obviously been through a lot and you guys crowding her isn't helping. As you can see, she's fine and on her feet. She probably doesn't want to share her experience and it may be personal to her, it'd be nice if you guys just carried on like she was here for the past three days. She'd really appreciate that." I look up at him and whisper. "K-Kaido? What's gotten into you?" He smiles at me and walks me to my seat.