Uh oh...

I'm sorry this was the first song that came to mind in this chapter IDK WHY DONT ASK

~(Y/n)'s pov~

     "This hasn't happened in years, but I don't understand, I can't control my powers anymore?" I think as nearby thoughts from others fill my head. "Wait!  No! Why are my powers weakening?!" I feel a sudden tickle in my nose. "Ah-Ah! ...Oh ok false alar- ah-CHOO!" Saiki quickly jumps to the side as the dining room table and chairs fly away. "Whoops, I must be allergic to loosing my powers..." I chuckle nervously and look at Saiki, who seems to be glaring at me. "Heh...bad time to make a joke?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

     Me and Saiki was barely late to school, it took us a moment because I had some problems on the way, but we managed. I was told to stay calm and try not to do much, which is for easy for my mom to say... Saiki sits at his desk as I sit behind him, being noticed by someone. Yumehara comes up and takes a good long look at me. "..." I nervously smile and wave. "(Y/n)? Since...since when did you wear glasses?" "Since...this morning.?" She blinks a couple of times, 'I wonder where they were this morning.' Out of curiosity, she leans down to me and whispers, "Why did you and Saiki come to school walking together?"

     Saiki flinches a tiny bit as I quickly think, "H-He was helping me pick out my glasses." That's a lie, I stole these from my dad...borrowed! I borrowed them...yeah...borrowed...heh... Yume puts on a smug face and shuffles away to her desk, "Oh...okay...hehehehehe..." I blush and use telepathy to speak to her, of course without her noticing, "We really were! Don't take it another way!" She wiggles her eyebrows while covering her mouth with her fingertips, "Sure, (Y/n)."

     My face turns red and I slam my head on my desk. Crack! ...Oh no. Everyone looks at me, excluding Saiki. "Whoa, did you just split that desk in half?" Nendo looks over at me in surprise. Still blushing from embarrassment, I try to block the broken desk, "NO! No! You guys didn't see anything!" I continue to attempt to block the desk from their sight, which is horribly failing. Thump! I sweat and look back to see both sides of the desk on the ground. Saiki please help me...

~Saiki's pov~

     Good grief, I guess I brought this upon myself...but who knew the side effects of loosing that memory causes her to loose control of her powers. When she was weak, I took advantage of the fact that she lost her powers for a temporary time. She gained them back when I took away and replaced that memory of hers, but now she can't control them because she's not used to it. I quickly fix the desk and replace that memory of everyone's with random conversations. That should do it. I already told (Y/n) that she needs to be more careful or things will get worse. I listen her carefully sit back down in her chair.

     "Th-Thanks for that, Saiki." She leans in and whispers, scaring me because I still can't predict her. "O-Oh I'm sorry, I forgot that would startle you!" I look back, side-eyeing her. (Does that make sense?) "Um I-I guess I'm not your teacher anymore, huh? You're probably going to have to be mine-" She looks around with a horrified expression. "What? What's the matter?" Wait, damn it! I forgot I can't speak to her through telepathy. "Saiki, wh-why can I see under everyone's skin all of a sudden? I-it's scaring me..." Of course! Since she was young, she never grew into seeing that, so she now sees everyone the same way as I do.

     I look back forward and ignore her. I mean, not like I can speak to her and explain that. This made me come to a realization that she's the only one I can't see through. Why did I just now notice that? "S-Saiki! Why are you ignoring me?!" Obviously because class is starting. I hear (Y/n) quietly wail to herself as I sigh out loud.

(*☻-☻*)

~(Y/n)'s pov~

     St-stop trembling... Saiki said don't panic. Just. Stay. Calm. Today is a free day in physical education so this is good. To get a grade, we have to be active in the activity we choose. Of course we have to switch around every once in a while, which sucks. The first sport I choose is badminton, simple, right? This is as easy as it gets- "Nevermind! I change my mind! DODGEBALL! You all know the drill! I want to see some action, move it!" My heart begins pounding out of my chest. "Screw you, coach." Teruhashi looks at me. "Wow, (Y/n), I'm surprised you said that, don't you love dodgeball?" I gasp and cover my mouth. "I-I'm Sorry! That slipped out! I mean I do, but today's not the day for me..." I'm surprised the only person that heard me say that was her.

     "Oh, well do you want to sit out this time? You can have my spot if you want to. I usually don't play dodgeball, but it seems like fun! I don't mind." My eyes water up as I hug her, "Teruhashi, you're so good to me! I'm so glad I have you as a friend, I don't what I would do without-" Yumehara passes out. "Whoa, buddy what'd you do to her?" Nendo stands by Kaido. "I asked her on a date for later at my place then I guess she overreacted?" I go over and hold her up, "Her mind was in the gutter." It's been like that since this morning when she assumed things went down with Saiki and me if you know what I mean. Kaido tilts his head, "Eh..?"

I sigh realizing Yume is out this time. "Don't fret, child, you wouldn't understand in a million years." I carry her to the bench and sit her there. She'll be fine, nothing serious at least. Only an overreaction. I walk over and get ready for the game. "Sorry, (Y/n) I guess we're both playing together." I sigh in disappointment, afraid of screwing something up with my powers. "Yeah..." Teruhashi smiles at me, "But that's okay, at least we can play together, right? I've honestly always wanted to play with you." I look at her and smile. "Yeah actually." Coach blows the whistle as the game starts.

Uh oh

◡◠◡◠◡◠◡◠◡◠◡◠◡◠◡◠◡◠◡◠◡◠

Uh oh indeed, reader chan! Sksksk

I finished the new season they added I loved it and now I'm putting the name of this book back to randomly frequent updates, it put me back in a Saiki mood
And honestly I missed making these comedy chapters for the book.