Problem? What problem?

~(Y/n)'s pov~

     "Hi, Saiki!" He slams the door on my face. He must be salty about last night. "You big baby, it was just a small prank!" I knock on his room door. No answer. "You can't treat your mentor like this! I help you and this is the thanks I get?" No answer. I'm coming in. I teleport into his room and he falls back. "I'm sorry, did I jump scare you?" He stands up and leaves the room. "Wait! No friendly hello or anything?" He waves the back of his hand at me. I guess that works too... "Reita."

     We both hear yelling from outside. "SAIKIIIII!" He barges into his room. "SAIKI YOU HAVE- oh hey, (Y/n)." I wave. "Hey, Reita." "Huh? Why'd I come here? Oh right! I was passing by and I saw something on your house! Look!" He drags a bothered Saiki out of the house as I follow. "Look." He begins to look in shock as I look at what Reita is pointing at. "...What's wrong with the house...?" I stand there confused as their eyes trail onto me like they're following some sort of invisible line.

     "Hm? What's with the looks?" It seems Saiki is speaking to him telepathically. "Got it." Saiki pushes him away from me. "What's going on?" I tilt my head and begin to walk towards Reita. He jumps and sprints away. "...was it something I said?"

"..."

~Saiki's pov~

Mad about yesterday? Of course! I'd rather be away from her than- "Reita..." Yelling occurs from outside. "SAIKIIIII!" I move away from the door as he barges into the room. "SAIKI, YOU HAVE- oh hey, (Y/n)." She waves at him and replies, "Hey, Reita." I sigh in frustration. "Why did you come here?!" "Huh? Why'd I come here? Oh right! I was passing by and I saw something on your house! Look!" I guess I'll let him drag me out of my own house. "Look." I look at my house and- what the...what is that? The same thing from before...but deformed. "...What's wrong with the house...?" We both see an oozing trail pulling itself towards (Y/n).

"Hm? What's with the looks?" "She cannot see this, don't let her touch you or come near you, got it?" Reita nods. "Got it." It seems it's only following her, she must have a connection to it. He gasps as she begins to walk towards us and I push him away from her. "What's going on?" "Run, you idiot!" He finally starts sprinting, leaving her confused. "...was it something I said?" She shows a look with a hint of sadness. I shake my head vigorously, beginning to feel bad for her. "Then...what was it? Was it something bad?"

     I stay silent and do nothing as (Y/n) sighs and walks away. "Never mind, no need to tell me." I'm...starting to feel bad for her, something's wrong and I believe she's not going to open up that easily. ...I guess I'll try to help her. I begin to slide off my glove as I catch up to her and grab her wrist, almost seeing a tiny flashback. Paper...no, it looks like her skin... She yanks her wrist away and runs off before I was able to see more. I guess there is something really bothering her.

( ; _ ; )/~~~

     No sign of (Y/n), I hope she's alright. Class starts and still no sign of her. Strange, I understand why she would skip school, but that's weird, even for her. I feel a new presence, who could it be? A new transfer student? A shooter? I can't tell. It's a very faint presence...like it's faded...that's new. I look over to my right and see a (h/c) haired girl with dark circles around her eyes walk into the classroom. "I'm sorry I'm late. It...won't happen again." (Y-Y/n)? Why is her presence so faint?

     She walks to her seat behind me while blankly staring at the ground. I'm even more worried, she looks terrible. It's faint, but I feel her laying her head down on the table and falling asleep. Feeling her presence, at least a little bit, scares me because I'm so used to her being unpredictable. Another thing, either I still can't read her mind, or I can, but she's not thinking at all.

~(Y/n)'s pov~

I got absolutely no sleep because I kept having sleep paralysis of some unknown figure following me around, no matter what I would do, I would see it and it frightens me. The bell rings and class starts. I don't care that I'm late at this point, I had a terrible night after having an argument with my mom like that. I hate arguing with...well anyone. I would've agreed to disagree, but what she was suggesting was not going to help me at all.

I open the door and walk into the classroom. "I'm sorry I'm late. It...won't happen again." I'm not sorry at all, I'm not going to apologize for having a sleep paralysis and mean it. I blanky stare at the ground to avoid eye contact. I sit at my desk and my vision begins to blur. I let my head rest on my arms as I quickly fall asleep.

(_ _).。o○

~Alright, Saiki's pov again~

"(Y/n)-" (Y/n) panics and punches Nendo. She realizes what she's done and gasps. "Oh my goodness, I-I'm so sorry! I-I thought you were a monster and-" "Haha don't worry about it! Wanna go get ramen with us?" Nendo stands back up with a nosebleed. That must have been a terrible monster because that made her cause a nosebleed to Nendo. She looks down and sighs. "I-I can't...my parents want me home early this time...b-but maybe next time, guys!" Can't tell if it's a lie or the truth, but I'll skip ramen this time as well- not like I would go to get any ramen. (Uhuh, ya coffee jelly fanboy...)

(Y/n) leaves the class as I manage to avoid the two idiots that follow me everywhere. I'll try to help her because how's she's acting today is freaking me out. She walks out of the school and I catch up to her, putting my hand on her shoulder to catch her attention. She jumps up, startled. "Oh, it's just you...do you need something?" She continues walking as I do so as well. I blankly stare at her, "What? Does it have something to do with how I walked in this morning...?" I nod. She looks forward and sighs. "That doesn't matter, I'm fine so you don't have to worry about me. Either way you and your friends are better off without me."

She's depressed. (Y/n) is now depressed. Why? Who knows? (Well except her) Her depression is weakening her powers, so maybe I can figure something out about her...soon. I turn away and walk home without her noticing. She probably won't notice until she gets home because she seemed like she was really lost in thought.

('°̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥ω°̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥`)

Her room looks terrible. It seems like she threw a fit or something. I'm not assuming anything for now because something else could've happened. I look around and see her sleeping peacefully on her bed. She looks like she's in deep sleep. Well that makes sense since she looked so exhausted this morning. I take off my glove and slowly begin to reach for her head to see what she's dreaming about.

What's this...?

════════════════════════════

He's not doing that like he's a stalker, he's doing that for her own good okay? Lol while writing this I felt like he's a stalker for some reason lol