Prank War

Biana opened the gates to Everglen and smiled at Sophie. "Wow, you're wearing a dress!  And your hair looks great. Now I only have to do your makeup."

"I know what you did, Biana."said Sophie.

Biana looked at her innocently. "What are you talking about?"

"Yeah,"replied Sophie. "Did you honestly think I wouldn't notice?"

"What can I say," said Biana. "Your wardrobe needed to be renewed." She smirked. Honestly, if Keefe had a little sister, it would be Biana.

"Um hello? I'm here too."added Keefe.

Alden and Della came up behind Biana. "Stay safe and don't use the kitchen."

"Why can't we use the kitchen?"asked Sophie.

The adults shared a look. "Just don't." finished Alden. "We'll be back on Sunday night. There's no reason to worry." They hugged everyone and clarified some rules to Keefe.

Just before they left, Della whispered something in Keefe's ears. The master of mischief smirked and nodded.

Meanwhile, Fitz glared at Keefe angrily and fidgeted with a tiny black box.

"Have fun!"called Della, her aquamarine gown swishing before she disappeared into the light.

After Fitz and Biana's parents left, no one spoke. Then Keefe cleared his throat, and all eyes turned to him.

"So where's Bangs Boy? I have a little surprise for him."

Sophie sighed. Keefe never changed. When would he grow up?

Biana blushed at Tam's nickname. "He and a Linh are in Atlantis. They're buying supplied for the war."

Sophie froze. "A war?!"

Biana giggled. "Not a real war. A prank war."

Keefe groaned. "Are you kidding me? I have effluxers at home!"

"Guys, remember the last prank war? Where Keefe put ice on the stairs and a huge rock at the bottom? The one where Tam broke his leg and Biana ended up unconscious for a day?" Sophie winced at all the wonderful memories.

"Don't be a party pooper, Foster!"complained Keefe. "I enjoyed that last prank war."

"Let's vote," says Fitz. "Who wants to do a prank war?"

Just then , Dex leaped into view. His face was covered in mascara and he was soaking wet. Linh and Tam were with him, laughing so hard that they could not breathe.

Linh and Tam were carrying bags, each full of dangerous supplies. Linh's hair was pulled back in a French braid and was wearing a silver skirt with a black top that matched her hair. As for Tam... he was just wearing a T-shirt that said: Don't touch me, I'm too shady and dark pants.

Dex... was in a pink dress.

Everyone started laughing, except for Dex. He looked miserable. Keefe was in the grass, crying from laughter and Fitz was banging his fist on his knee. Sophie felt bad for Dex but was still laughing.

Biana glared at everyone except Dex and walked over to him. Everyone stopped laughing. She took his hand and dragged him inside the house, still glaring.

"You guys are cruel,"she muttered.

No one spook and then Keefe and Fitz shrugged and started laughing again, even harder than before, if that was possible, while Linh looked ashamed. Tam was staring at the place where Biana was just before she disappeared into the mansion.

Suddenly, a tiny vial fell out from one of Linh's bags. It's pink liquid spilled on the grass, which turned pink and started to smell like rotted eggs.

Sophie and Fitz coughed at the foul scent and pinched their noses. Linh gasped and poured a a vial filled with clear liquid on it. The grass went back to normal.

Keefe snickered. "Guess we don't have to worry about that stuff anymore."

"Actually, there's more," replied Linh. "I think I'll use it on your hair."

Keefe gasped dramatically and backed away. "No! Not the hair!"

Fitz rolled his eyes. "So who wants to do a prank war?"

Linh and Keefe raised their hands.

"WERE IN TOO!"yelled Biana and Dex.

"Who doesn't want to do a prank war?"said Fitz.

Only Sophie and himself raised their hands.

Sophie groaned. "Fine. What are the rules?"

"There's three,"replied Keefe. "First, you can't tell other people the others plans. Two, you have to kiss me, and three, you have to break Tam's leg."

"What the heck? Sophie, there are no rules. The only rule is that it's a prank war."clarified Fitz.

"Oookay... And how long does it last?"

Keefe smirked. "Foster, it starts now and ends when the boring adults get back. Night and day."

The prank war had officially started.