Biana and Tam

Everyone walked into the house and went to the living room. Sophie noticed that Della and Alden had cleaned everything perfectly before they left. Not that they needed to.

Linh and Tam gently placed the overfilled bags of prank supplies on the elegant sofa. As if he was three years old, Keefe immediately ran to the bags and pulled out something that he hid behind his back.

"Keefe! Leave it."said Fitz. He tried to snatch whatever it was, but failed.

"No!"Keefe ran upstairs before anyone could do anything else.

"Oookay."said Fitz, a shocked look on his face.

Linh giggled sweetly. "I'm going to go see Keefe,"she said, just as Biana came down with Dex.

"We're back,"announced Biana. "Has the prank was started?"

"Yep."said Sophie grumpily.

"Are we allowed to have alliances?"asked Dex.

Tam nodded, the grabbed a bottle that had a tag saying: WARNING ⚠️! DO NOT USED ON ANY HAIR! . He looked towards Biana.

"Can we be on the same team?"he asked, blushing.

Biana, smiled. "Yeah! Come on! Let's go... umm...get stuff in my room."

Now only Sophie,Fitz and Dex were left.

"Can you win this game?"asked Sophie.

"Yeah. See that board?" Fitz pointed to a chart on the table. It had all of their names on it. Sophie noticed that Biana's name was written in a hot pink pen and Winner replaced Keefe's name.

She rolled her eyes, but was smiling.

Sophie grabbed a bunch of stuff in one of the bags and ran off to Biana's room.

Once she was gone, Fitz and Dex eyed the bags. They ran towards them but Dex got there first. Fitz grabbed the other end and a game of tug'o war started.

"Allies?"said Dex.

"Allies,"confirmed Fitz.

Sophie opened the door to Biana's room and saw... Biana and Tam. Kissing.

It took a moment for Sophie to remember her name.

"Uhh...Hi."said Sophie.

Tam and Biana broke apart, each looking shocked. Tam blushed. "Hey, Sophie."

Sophie smiled. "So you guys are a thing now?"

Biana reddened. "Actually we've been together for about two months."

"Wait what?!"yelled Sophie. "Why didn't you tell me?"

"We... umm..." Both Biana and Tam frantically searched for an excuse.

Sophie laughed. "I'm going to get my revenge."

"You sound like Keefe."said Tam.

Sophie just rolled her eyes and walked out. She felt like pranking Fitz. Sophie thought about his beautiful smile... And his perfect teal eyes...

She blushed. Maybe Fitz would notice her if she pranked him.

But first I have to see what I have.

Sophie opened the bag that she snatched. She found a bunch of vials and a huge jar of smelly, sticky goo.

She didn't want to know what it was so she didn't look st the label.

She walked to Fitz room and opened the door. Then she put all off the goo on the floor. It really smelled bad, so she did it as quickly as possible.

"No!"

Sophie turned to see Keefe in the doorways, holding a can of mechanical bugs. "Foster, I wanted to prank Fitzy first!"

"Too bad."replied Sophie.

Keefe sniffed the air and pinched his nose. "What is that stuff?"

Sophie looked at the label and immediately regretted it. "Trust me, you don't want to know."

Keefe threw a bunch of bugs on Fitz's bed. He winked at Sophie. "Don't let the bedbugs bite, Foster!" He skipped away, humming.

Sophie stood up and ran the opposite way that he had. She didn't want to meet any of Keefe's traps.

Suddenly, Sophie heard Biana shriek. "NOT THE SPIDERS!"

Keefe's laugh followed.

Poor Biana.

Sophie pulled back a strand of hair and noticed it was sticky. She looked at it and realized that she had gotten the... umm... sticky stuff all over her hair! She tried to pull it out but failed. Making up her mind, Sophie went to the bathroom and cleaned her hair in the sink.

She turned the water on. Nothing happened.

Until brown liquid started coming out. And no, it wasn't chocolate.

"Ew!" Sophie pulled her hair out of the sink as fast as she could.

Dex stood in the doorway, snickering.

"You did this?"whined Sophie.

"Maybe,"replied Dex.

Sophie sighed. "Why, Dex, why?"

"Because I want to win!"

"Dex, let's face it:Keefe or Fitz is gonna win."

Dex rolled his eyes. "I just kicked Wonderboy off my team. He was falling into everyone's pranks."

"Whatever."

"HEY GUYS! CAN WE PLAY TRUTH OR DARE NOW?"called Keefe.

Everyone yelled their agreement. Except Sophie.

But of course, that didn't change anything.

And, soon enough, after everyone cleaned up the house, they were in Biana's room, ready to play Truth or Dare.

Keefe smirked. "Who wants to start?"

A/N: that was awful. So I'm going to try to post more often but I'm working on other stories too so it's kinda complicated. Anyways, please comment and vote! Stay awesome!