Intruder

A/N:Hi Sokeefe shippers!!! I would like to know how many chapters you guys would like in this story! Let me know in the comments! Enjoy!

Biana walked back and forth in her room, as tears fell from her eyes. Her makeup was a mess, with mascara smeared around her eyes,but she couldn't care less.

She should have told Sophie. If she had told her, then maybe things would have been different. Maybe Sophie would still be here. Maybe they would still be having fun, playing games and teasing each other. Now, she's gone.

Don't think like that, she told herself. It makes it sound like Sophie's-

She didn't finish the thought. This just wasn't fair. Her life was a breaking apart all over again.

Biana wiped her tears, but more came flowing down her cheeks. She felt... useless. Sophie could be anywhere. There was no possible was of knowing where her best friend was.

She heard a quiet knock on her door. Thinking it was one of her friends, hopefully Tam (I had to 😊). Biana responded, "Come in.

No one came in.

Frowning, she went to open her door. There was a small note on the floor.

Scared, Biana picked it up.Her hands were shaking as she read what was written on the small piece of paper.

If you say anything to anyone, you'll be next sweetie. Don't even try to find Sophie. You won't.
Charlotte

Biana gasped. Besides to the note was a gadget of some sort. It looked like those things that Sophie had shown her from the Forbidden Cities. A cell phone. The screen was cracked and it looked like it wouldn't work.

She decided to test her luck, and tried to turn on the phone. As Biana expected, nothing happened, and the screen stayed black.

Biana thought about hailing Dex, but then thought about it. Don't say anything to anyone... it could mean two things.

That she didn't want Biana to tell anyone about the time that she had met Charlotte with Keefe... or that she didn't want Biana to show this note to her friends.

She chose to keep the note a secret... for now.

Biana turned around to go back to her room, but then saw that the door was shut. She tried to open it, but quickly realized it was locked.

"What in the world?!"

Biana didn't remember shutting the door, nor locking it.

And then she realized.

Charlotte must have gotten into her room.

"Fitz!" Biana screamed for her brother. When no one answered, she ran into his room. He wasn't there.

Ugh. He had gone to see Keefe.

She was the only person in the house. No. Charlotte was here.

Biana mentally yelled at herself for being so stupid. She should have been smarter, and gone with her brother.

She was stuck. She couldn't leave the house, because then Charlotte could search the whole place, and if she stayed...

Think Biana, think. What would Sophie do?

Sophie would have already transmitted to Fitz. But Biana wasn't a telepath.

Biana used her ability to vanish. She needed to find Charlotte, and find as much as she could about Sophie's kidnapper.

Suddenly, she heard a door slam shut, and footsteps. Biana bit her lip and pulled out her Imparter, sending a message to Fitz.

Get back home. Now.

For some reason, the message didn't send. She started to panic scared that Charlotte would come in and...

The sound of heels clacking against the marble floors became louder and louder.

And then... it stopped. Biana felt her heart beat getting faster. She braced herself, knowing that Charlotte would open the door any second.

After a few minutes, Biana started wondering where the intruder, presumably Charlotte, had left.

She waited a few more minutes, and then sat down on her brother, letting out a quiet sigh of relief.

She's gone, thought Biana.

Still invisible, she quietly opened the door. No one was there.

She could've sworn that somebody was watching her. She looked around the hallway making sure that nobody was there.

Biana was confused.She had heard footsteps right front of the door just a few minutes ago. Something was very wrong.

Testing her luck, Biana revealed herself. She waited, expecting the insurance to jump at her with a weapon, or to shoot her with a melder.

Nothing. Gathering her courage, she walked back to her room.

What if she's behind you, she asked herself. Worried, she checked behind her every few second.

Once she got to her room, she noticed that the door was unlocked.

She vanished and then slowly opened the door to her room, hoping with all her heart that no one would be there.

She saw a masked woman smiling at her like a psychopath. Before she scream or run,Biana felt a sharp pain in her gut and blacked out.

The last thing she heard was a sweet but harsh whisper. "Don't tell anyone..."

A/N: Sorry I didn't do the
shoutouts last time! Here they are!
FosterFanclub

SuperKotlcFangirl

FatimaCanada12