Emo. Chapter 3.

HOPE YOU ENJOY

PLEASE VOTE

Pidge was walking to her room for her laptop since they were all dismissed for the day. Lance and hunk were heading to wherever since lance wanted to check out some girls but make it look less obvious and hunk was just gonna snack next to him. Since Pidge didnt really want to sit next to lance as he check out fellow females soldiers who walk pass and get seen as a perv like her friend she was gonna sit outside but first she needed her laptop. As she walked down a hall not knowing for sure if this would lead to her room and just hoped she went down the right hall since it was only her second day. She heard a voice and froze when she saw her brother matt dont another hall and before she knew it she ran behind the corner waiting for him to keep walking just in case he notice it was her, no one else guessed she was a girl but siblings always know when your hiding stuff. 

"we been given a day of this Thursday, you gonna go home" another soldier said with a smile as the stood down a different hallway from pidge. "nah just cause i got a day of wont mean my parents do, its a bother to go home and chill alone, i can just mess around in the labs here instead" matt smiled and pidge frowned a little, he wouldn't been alone she would have been home, she was always home when one of her family members could come home but they never did. But this time she wouldn't have been their waiting all day and night for them, now she was training to become a soldier and proud about it. As heard her brother voice fade away she started to walk forward again but bumped into another soldier and landed on her ass with a thud. "I'm sorry" pidge said with worry and quickly stood up. "are you lost kid" the male soldier she bumped into ask with a smile. "I'm not a kid, I'm a soldier in training" Pidge said with a frown, she hated height jokes the most. "its true look at her uniform" another soldier who he was walking with said with a smile. "oh man sorry didnt think they let kids joined up" the man laughed and pidge just sighed. "well i guess once they start letting jerks in then anyone can join" Pidge smirked and pushed pass them as she kept walking not looking back. 

She finally reached the room and grabbed her laptop before heading to the roof stairs. She did read the sign that said no entry but at lease she be alone and wouldn't have to put up with anyone. She sat against the wall and started up her laptop while she looked to the sky. She couldn't believe she was gonna become a soldier, she cant believe she finally ran away from her home. She cant believe she doesn't need to be a holt anymore, she can just be herself.   

She started typing and doing her only this smartness stuff. (Sorry i only did well in maths and English, science wasn't my thing). She noticed it been an hour and was gonna get up to go find her new friends since she never really said where she was going and thought they be done with checking out girls. "you type fast nerd" a voice sighed and pidge knew this voice, it always sang with her this morning and looked to find the person. "hey, who you calling nerd" pidge yelled back after realising what he said. "you and I'm up here" the voice said with a little joy and pidge looked up to find the black hair and red socks emo from breakfast smirking as he sat on top on the ceiling to the roof door. "well i might be a nerd but your an emo" Pidge smirked back as the boy jumped down. "emo" the boy said shocked but kinda smiled at her. "yep and a crazy one who crashed during the simulator" pidge grinned.

"oh yeah who was the first team to crash because of puke" the boy smiled and pidge laughed a little making him laugh. "well at lease we worked as a team, you went solo as you flew the ship wildly" Pidge smiled and held her laptop behind her. "well i dont work well with teams but you got to admit I'm a great flyer" the boy said proudly and smirked. "well you did have some cool moves and your flying was really good but your still emo" Pidge grinned and started walking being surprised the boy started to walk next to her.