Truth. Chapter 11.

HOPE YOU ENJOY

PLEASE VOTE

"hey" pidge giggled as she noticed keith starting to wake up. She been up hours after reaching the camp and the doctors sorting her leg out but keith sat by her side holding her hand like it was his life source. Pidge sat watching Keith sleep and smiled at the warmth she felt in her hand. 

"how you feeling" Keith smiled not letting go of her hand. "fine, they said i can walk around like normal and heal in no time" pidge smiled and noticed the rest start walking in. "so how long do you left, dont worry we already sold everything you own" Lance joked with a smirk as he walked over and noticing keith holding pidge hand making him grin. "dont" pidge warned him and he just grinned more. "we saw the doctor he gonna make sure we dont get any mission for three days so you can heal, so thank you for getting hurt" hunk smiled making the rest laugh. "no worries but dont count on it again" Pidge laughed and keith smiled at her, enjoying her laugh. "well we just be given a couple of rooms to share why we here, ready to go over" shiro smiled since i didnt need to be in a medic bed anymore, they only place me on the bed until the numbing went so i wouldn't fall. "sure .. um keith" Pidge smiled since he in the way of me jumping down. "ah sorry" keith smiled  and stood up letting go of her hand. 

PIDGE POV.

We started walking with shiro and hunk talking ahead leaving me, keith and lance walking in silence behind them. I was limping a little since of my leg and i was being slowly so i didnt mind if they went ahead but they both stayed with me. "so what going on with you two" lance smiled and i rolled my eyes, i knew he was gonna say something. "what do you mean" keith asked puzzled. "well you two have been close during training then when we became soldier you became super close, you hold hands, sleep on each other, cuddle up like you two were dating" Lance smirked since anyone else would have thought we were dating by how we act together. "we not dating, we just close i guess" i smile and keith nods next to me. "well its ok to be close but if you might want to stop acting like a couple with others around or you be seen as a couple" lance said with worry, their no rules about dating each other in a unit or anything but gossip might start.

"who cares how others see us, we just good friends" keith hissed and walked ahead. "what wrong with him" i say with worry. "did i say something wrong" lance said with worry and i wasn't sure, lance was just saying the truth. "i dont know but he has been acting strange this week, even before the mission" i say with worry. "should you go talk to him" lance said with a smile. "i tried but he just  move to another topic and then during the mission he was normal again, do you think" i started to ask with puppy eyes. "no way in hell" lance yelled. "please lance for your good friend" i smile and flatter my eyes. "fine but only because he scary when he pissed" lance sighed and walked ahead to talk with keith. 

LANCE POV.

"hey keith" i say with a smile and walk next to him. "what do you want" keith sighs next to me, well i guess we dont normally talk or walk alone without pidge or the others around. "well you seem bothered by something" i say with worry and he looks to the ground. "its nothing" keith says with a frown. "like hell its nothing, just talk about it" i sigh and pat his arm. "i think no i know i love someone but to protect them i cant say anything" keith says annoyed. "who do you like and why cant no one find out" i ask worry since keith dont normally worry about protecting someone secret unless its real bad. "i cant say" keith said with a sadden frown and looked back up. "we been Worthing as a team for five years now, you can trust me we family" i smile and he turns to me then to pidge who some distance back since he cant walk as fast as normal. 

"i like pidge" keith whispered and i do a happy dance in my mind since i knew they liked each other. But why cant he tell him, gay are accepted in our time line so what he so scared about. "well pidge is bio" i smile trying to give him hope in case he thought pidge was straight. "i know but the problem lays a little deeper then that" keith says with worry. "deeper" i ask and keith rubs his neck. "give me a sec" he says before running to pidge and started carrying him bridal style back to where i stood. "cute" i giggled and they both blush, i never thought i see our emo boy and our nerd boy blush so much. 

"i think we should tell him" keith said with worry and places pidge down and we start walking his injured speed. "no way" pidge says with worry. "look it make it much more easier if we tell him and we can trust him" keith smiled. "i know we can trust him but he an idiot" pidge said with worry. "hey" i yell making them both laugh. "fine i tell him" pidge smiled. "good" keith smirked proudly. 

"lance I'm going to tell you something really important but you cant tell anyone" pidge said with a worried smile and i start to worry. "promise me you wont tell anyone unless i say its ok" Pidge asked. "i promise" i smile and she nods. "I'm a girl" Pidge smiles and my mouth falls open. "nope your a dude" i say shock and turn to keith who just smirks. "this guy right here is a full girl" keith smirks. "he is a she" i asked shocked and they both laugh at me before nodding. "I'm not a guy, I'm a chick" Pidge giggled trying to make me understand. "a fe-fe ... fe-male" i stutter and she nods. "I'm female, so instead of male I'm female" pidge smiles at me. "no way" i smile. 

"so the reason why i couldn't say it to a certain someone is because if the higher ups found out he is a she, we get trouble" keith said with worry and i nod while pidge looks confused.