Pidge-Katie. Chapter 9.

HOPE YOU ENJOY

PLEASE VOTE

"haha well maybe Pidge is Katie long lost twin brother" Shiro laughed and everyone giggled at the thought of their wired friend being someone famous. "maybe I'm just home sick" matt smiled but kept looking at Pidge who was fake smiling by now. "I wonder if James found the couple yet" hunk said with a small smile and everyone turned to him. "well since everyone getting use to the party vibe and now letting lose, it would be the perfect time to sneak out" Pidge said pushing up her glasses. "maybe we should go find James and ask, we dont want to be blamed for not finding them" Lance sighed and the main four stood up. "it was nice meeting you but we got work" Keith said with a small nod and the four started to walk away. "come find me if you need a hand" shiro said with a worried smile. "well why dont we go help them, twelve eyes are better then eight" matt smiled and Pidge wanted to scream but just nodded. 

"James" hunk yelled as the noticed the soldier by the party door. "oh hey guys, having fun" James smiled. "hell yeah, you should have seen us dancing" Lance smirked and James just laughed. "oh dont worry I saw and it was embarrassing at first" James grinned. "look how you found those two soldiers or not" Keith just said bluntly since he didnt really like James. "not really, I been having fun but also keeping an eye out by with so many people I cant tell who sneaking out and who just going to the loo or bed" James sighed. "if they wanted to sneak out then right now would be a perfect time, we should do a quick patrol around base to check they not already trying to leave" Pidge said with worry. "good idea, we go in twos" James smiled and everyone nodded until matt raised his hands. "me and shiro are the only ones who can access any room on base, why not make one team of four with shiro, lance, hunk, James and the other team as me, keith and Pidge" Matt said with a small smile. "good thinking, we meet back here in an hour, we all have our soldier watches so call someone on the opposite team if you find something" shiro said and everyone nodded before leaving different ways.  

.....

"you sure its ok to help us look for random soldiers, it wont bother you if they get out" keith asked unsure of matt and looked his friend brother over. "your shiro friend so that makes us friends and I know what the higher ups would do to try and warn others in the future, so I'm glad to help" matt smiled and turned to Pidge. "well we got an hour to check this side of the base, if I'm right this side has less guards tonight and make it perfect for the two to sneak out" Pidge said as she rubbed her neck. "lets hope they not already sneaked out" Keith said with worry and pidge nodded at him. "if be easier if we knew who they were or at lease their names, it make it easier to stop them" Pidge sighed. "well they were in your class during training, what two would try and sneak out" matt asked as he turned to look at them both. (Keith on the left with pidge in the middle and matt next to her.). 

"well we had many secret couples or friends with benefits during our training years, it could be anyone who sneaks out and since we dont know the reason to why they sneaking out we cant pin point anyone" Pidge sighed in annoyance. "calm down, we find them in no time, we the best team ever" Keith smiled and patted Pidge head making her smile at him. "you two seem close" matt smirked. "well we are good friends, I was the first person to speak with this emo" Pidge giggled. "at least I didnt start singing on my first day of training like this nerd" Keith smirked back. "I see, do you mind if I try calling someone why we patrol" matt asked with a small smile. "um sure, we walk a little ahead" Pidge smiled. "dont make it too long since we need to find these soldiers" Keith yelled as Pidge pushed him ahead. "it be quick, trust me" matt smiled and started to a certain number. 

"is it the others, did they find them" Keith asked as Pidge watch started to ring. "I dont know, let me check" Pidge said as she looked to her wrist and froze when it had her brother name as the caller. "what's wrong" Keith said with worry after seeing Pidge tense. "my brother" Pidge whisper and Keith went pale. 

"ha I guess she busy" Matt sighed and ran over to the other two who was still a little pale. "maybe you should try in the morning" Pidge choke out. "yeah I guess she might be asleep" matt sighed. "yeah well everyone miss phone calls once in awhile" keith said nervous. "sure, hey are you both ok, you seem pale" matt asked with worry. "ah we find, just remember a bad time during training" keith lied badly. "oh really, well you look really sick Pidge or should I say Katie" Matt smirked making the two froze. "k-Katie, who that" Pidge tried to say but stuttered. "dont act, I know its you Katie, I was the one who gave you my glasses" Matt sighed. "what will you do if she is Katie and not pidge" keith said with worry. "I wont tell but I do want to know why your here and not home" matt sighed. "its a long story" Pidge smiled. "we have time" matt smiled. "just dont tell anyone, she made it this far and she could be kicked out of the base if others found out" Keith said with worry. "I wont tell, she still my sister and I guess she wouldn't join up without a reason" matt smiled and Pidge started to tell her reason.