Seen. Chapter 8.

HOPE YOU ENJOY

PLEASE VOTE

A Couple years passed and today the class finally graduated into becoming real soldiers. (i kinda forgot how long it takes to train then in to becoming soldier so i just gave them three years of training.).

"i cant believe we passed, we finally soldiers" Hunk yelled with a huge grin and punched his arms in the air. "i knew you four could do it, I'm proud of you all" shiro said with a smile and tears. "oh man dont we look good in uniform" Lance smirked as they all made a small pose as the captain took a photo before laughing. "i cant believe we passed" Keith said surprised since they all troublemakers in one way or the other. "i can we all badass" Pidge smirked and poked Keith arm. 

"yeah we the coolest badass's ever" Keith smirked and side hugged Pidge who just smiled. "watch out world we coming" Pidge giggled and everyone laughed at her. "dont go starting wars already" shiro smiled at them. "too late I'm sure women are already all fighting over who gets our hearts, dont worry ladies their five of us to share" Lance grinned and everyone laughed at him. "yikes who let lance out" Hunk laughed.

"well i guess i see you all at the graduation party tonight, since i have a meeting to go to" Shiro smiled. "yeah I'm sure you be able to spot our dancing anywhere" hunk smiled since he knew the only two who could actually dance in the group was lance and keith. "dont worry we go easy on you three" lance smiled and patted Pidge arm. "hey dad dancing isn't dead yet" Pidge grinned making them all laugh. "if you start dad dancing then I'm walking away" Keith smiled and they all laughed again before shiro left. 

"yo" James griffin yelled behind the group who stood in the hall way. "what's up" hunk asked with a small smile. "are you all going to the party tonight" James asked with a small smile. "yeah who wouldn't, its the only fun this base with ever give us" Lance said with a goofy smile. "well i heard a couple soldiers are gonna try and sneak out during the party, captain asked me to find a group to help me stop them since if they leave base without permission they be kicked out without warning and that make us all look bad" James said with worry. "we keep an eye out but what happens if we dont catch them" Pidge asked with  a small smile. "they be kicked out and we all have to attend to a meeting in the morning about it, they might even kick out a couple of their friends or unit to warn others not to run now your became a soldier, that why I'm hoping we catch them" James said with worry. "well i dont like you but i hate meetings so we help" Keith sighed and James glared at him. "thanks" James sighed and walked away. 

LATER THAT NIGHT.

(JUST PIC WHAT EVER SUITS YOU LIKE FROM THESE PICS, AND PRETEND THAT WHAT THEY WEARING.). (I DONT KNOW WHO MADE THESE ... SORRY).

 SORRY)