Love. Chapter 12.

HOPE YOU ENJOY

PLEASE VOTE

"pidge can i talk to keith alone for a sec" lance ask with a small smile and Katie nods before she slowly starts limping ahead. 

"what up" i ask as i watch Katie leaves, man she really had a cute ass. "really keith" lance says giving me that look and i turn to him with a smug look. "i like what i like" i smirk. "gross, he .. she my friend" lance says a little puzzled with his own words. "why did you tell pidge to go ahead" i ask and lance turns to make sure pidge was a good distance. "why not just tell her you love her dude" lance said with a smirk and playfully hit my arm. "what, if the higher ups find out she a girl, we dont know what they do to her for lying so long" i said with worry. "then dont let them find out, gays are allowed in our time so just date her, everyone else thinks she a dude so who know they your the opposite sex" lance smirks and wink at me, for once he had a good idea. "i can love her like normal and everyone just think we a gay couple, your a genesis lance" i yell with a grin and he nods proudly. "now i go catch up with hunk and shiro then send you the address of where we staying, i leave the second room for you two to share so go take her someone and tell her before you get back" lance grins. "wait what if she says no" i say with worry. "trust me dude, she not gonna say no to the person she cuddles in her sleep every night with a smile" lance sighs and i start running towards her while lance runs pass to catch the other two. 

"pidge" i smile and take her hands making her blush. "keith" she blush's and smiles to me. "lance is gonna cover for us, so can i take you somewhere" i ask with a smile and a small blush. "sure" she smiles and i carry her bridal style before running to the closet roof i could find. She laughs in my arms making my smile grow. God i love her laugh its like music to my ears. I love her smiles and pretty little freckles, i love her hazel hair and big round gorgeous hazel eyes that always turn to look at only me. I just love her so much. 

We soon reach the roof and i place her down gently with a kind smile. I grabbed her hands and she looks into my purple eyes with a smile. "Katie" i smile and she giggles at her real name, i guess i not really called her real name in a long time since we always with the guys. "yes keith" she smiles brightly at me and i hold her hands a little tighter. 

"Katie, your smart, funny, beautiful, cute, strong, feisty, caring and your got the best smile in the world" i smile with a huge blush and i notice she blush's with me. "Katie I'm madly in love with you" I say with a loving smile and i see her cute little smile widen. "keith, i love you" she says with a loving voice and i kiss her. At first i was super nervous but then she kiss back and i feel i could fly. 

"i really do love you" i smile and rest my forehead on hers. "i love you so much when you act spoil" pidge giggled at me making me smile. "will you be my girlfriend" i ask with a bight smile that could out win any angle. "yes, i love too" she smiles and wraps her arms around my neck as i wrap my arms around her waist and we make out a little until my phone goes of spoiling it. 

"stupid lance" i hiss as i notice he send the address of the room i be sharing with Katie, a small blush reaches my face as i remember i be sharing a room with my girlfriend. "oh what making you blush more then me" Katie giggles and takes my phone reading the text saying we be sharing a room and soon she begins to blush. 

"i wont do anything, if you want to share a room with the others we can sway" i say full of nerves. "no, i want to sleep cuddle to my boyfriend" she smile with a blush. "then i shall let you sleep in my arms for the rest of our arms" i smile and kiss her again. "you better keep that promise" she giggles and kiss me back. We stayed hugging for awhile before we notice the sun going down and thought we better head back to the rest.