Oops. Chapter 6.

HOPE YOU ENJOY

PLEASE VOTE 

A couple months have passed and they been training day after day and everyone formed their only little unit. Lance, hunk, Pidge and keith formed a small unit since no one else really wanted them to join. The four didnt mind since they were happy being in their own little unit and not caring about how they looked or acted. They wouldn't have to worry about pulling down the others if they failed during training or messed up because they all knew they had their own special skill to bring to the team. They could trust each over to cover for them and they trust each other without a care. Unlike some units would yell if someone messed up or was losing and some units you could tell they didnt have any trust in each other.

The four team unit called themselves voltron. They were the only unit with four since every unit had to have five in each but since a couple of people already dropped out during the first month the captain let their four unit team slide. They made a place for shiro in their unit so if he ever was allowed to join in training he had somewhere he belong and wouldn't feel out place since everyone still fan over him. 

The only problem was lotor, since the bond gaming he had it out for the voltron unit but mostly Pidge for some reason. Even pidge didnt know why he hated her so much but he did and he would often try to take her down. The team noticed and everyone made sure not to leave Pidge alone since that was when lotor mostly strike. He even locked pidge up in a room when she was on her way back to her room in the middle go the light, she wasn't found until the next morning and since lotor made sure not to been seen by a person or camra he got away with it. The captain noticed the bad vibe between voltron and lotor unit but couldn't do anything about it until it went to far or one was caught with a camra. In the captain eyes he knew lotor was going to far since he even made Pidge fall from the training wall and yes she had the safety rope on and Keith caught her as she fell but she could she be hurt but since lotor kicked her when the captain turned away he couldn't punish him. 

"pidge" keith said with a small smile as he jogged over to her and shiro. "what's up" pidge asked with a smile. "lotor tried to trip lance over and lance just did a flip, he started talking back to lotor about how bad his moves was and you got to see this" keith said a little excited and pulled his friend by her arm to the hallway with shiro behind them. 

"sorry but my mama bought up a true gentlemen not a bitch" Lance smirked and had a hand on his hip. "how dare you speak that way" lotor yelled with anger. "oh is the cranky baby upset being he got no balls, oh dont worry I'm sure your dog will still love you oh wait it already ran over to me" lance smirked and the class was all making different sounds and cheering it on. "are you looking for a fight" lotor warned. "sorry I dont fight whips, I dont like to crush their hope" Lance grinned back and lotor grunted. "ok that enough, class being starting soon" hunk said with worry since a fight in the hall way was not a good idea. "your right but I warn you to be careful in class, you dont want one of your team mates taking a harsh beating" lotor warned and walked away. 

"lance" hunk said with a small smile. "what" lance said with his hands up. "nice going" Pidge smirked behind lance making him jump. "oh hey" Lance laughed. "you no fighting is a no go right" shiro smiled and lance nodded. "well we got hand to hand combat next so this might get fun" Keith smirk with his hands crossed.