when it all began (rewritten)

It was a normal day.

The sun was shining bright with a few clouds in the sky. Kids played outside, taking advantage of the good weather.

Though somewhere in the forest, near the park, a small child with dark green hair was getting bullied by a small explosive child. They used to be best friends...so what happened?  Why did it turn out that way?

The answer is simple, the dark green haired child was quirkless, also known as powerless and weak.

You see, this world has evolved so much that human extreme mutation or abnormalities have become normal for every day life. 80% of the world population has special powers or mutations called quirks. And as you may have guessed it...20% of the world population aren't as lucky as the rest.

They are sentenced to live a "weak" life full of discrimination from the day they are born.

Its really unfortunate. But what if you had a chance to be one of the most powerful even if you are born quirkless? Although, to receive great powers takes great pain.

The green haired child was on the ground, beaten, broken and humiliated in many ways, left there to rot in pure solitude. The child's name is, well, was, Izuku Midoriya.

That day, Izuku was taken by a man who promised him great power and no more pain. Izuku was still very young, he was also very desperate for a quirk, he wanted to become a hero very badly and wanted all the bullying to stop.

He naively accepted the man's offer with little thought and hesitation. Little did he know that the man's offer was not what the man appeared it to be.

Izuku is now 13 and has now become a walking experiment of sort. His name is no longer Izuku Midoriya and no longer the cute child that was once known.

His name was now subject 1780 and he is way different... Looking as if, he was on the brink of death.

Hello there, this fan fic is slowly being rewritten at the moment.

The warning from before still stands. This fan fic includes inappropriate scenes, mostly bloody ones. If you find the scenes offensive, simply do not read the fan fic.

Thank you for your understanding.

Untill next time.

Bye byeee~