After the USJ

I'm so sorryyyyyyyy

I'm laaaaaaate

Don't kill meeeeeeee

ok now enjoy :)

_______________________________________

"It's Izuku, remember it."

Shigaraki's blood boiled more and more. His nomu was dead, the thugs pretty much all whipped out, only him and Kurogiri still standing. The crusty man cursed under his breath and backed away a little.

Kurogiri made a portal behind Shigaraki. Before completely going in, he said with venom.

"I will be seeing you later, Izuku."

He disappeared with Kurogiri.

Just as they disappeared, the heroes burst through the main door of the USJ. All my classmates there as well. My dad alive and well too, a little beat up but nothing he cant handle.

I'm in the middle of the open area in front of the entrance. Half covered in dark red blood, my leg stoped bleeding because of another one of my quirks. That quirk puts a special invisible patch on wounds to stop the bleeding.

I knew everyone was watching me in horror, i mean anyone would stare at a teen in horror for decapitating a monster build for All Might. I don't blame them.

I walked to the Nomu's head and grabbed it, then going to it's body, examining both real quick for further informations on the creature. When im done with that, i put the body on my right shoulder and take the head in my left hand. I made my way up the stairs to the heroes and dropped both head and body on the ground.

"I examined the body and head and I have some interesting info on it, if you would like to listen." I said looking at the dead nomu.

"But i guess i owe you guys an explanation as well. I will need to have a meeting with principle Nezu and the other heroes about the league of villains, the Nomu and the potential threats coming up in the near future, this is gonna be such a pain." I said looking at the class then letting out and annoyed sigh.

Nobody had anything to say until Nezu came out of no where.

"We do indeed need to discuss this incident, I will need every bit of info on anything you know about this Nomu, I do have my suspissions on what it might be and how it works but I want to hear more from you. Although we should get your leg treated. I will make a meeting for later this evening, I will see you then." he waved at me going out of the door after I nodded.

My classmates then got out of the USJ, the journalists already outside, taking pictured of the students and heroes present, the paramedics where also already there, treating everyone's wounds, Recovery Girl took care of the deeper wounds on certain people like my dad and I.

As my shirt was bloodied up, I took it off revealing another lighter shirt not really touched by the blood.

Everyone was awkward around me. I couldn't help the feeling that someone was staring daggers at me. I look to the side and saw Bakugo stare at me with an irritated yet pained look on his face. He looked away shortly after and so did I.

My dad was mostly healed so there was nothing to worry about.

*time skip to the evening*

School was cut short for the day because of the attack and all students went home apart from me. I had already got changed into something more professional since the principle, the highest ranked heroes and detective Tsukaushi along with some other of his police crew where going to be at the meeting.

I am wearing a white dress shirt with a black tie, black suit pants with a black belt and black leather shoes. I have a stack of paper with further information on the whole Nomu and LOV case that i had written in the 4 free hours that i had to prepare myself for the meeting. I am going to give the information to principle Nezu. I know he has some plans for me as well, nobody could tell but me, and Nezu knew that I was intrigues by his unspoken plans.

I was walking through the halls of the school with the stack of paper and a big bucket of sand in hand that with the help of one of my quirks will help with the information that I will give.

This is going to be an annoying evening, yet interesting.

Yeeeeeeeeeeees im doooooone, i did iiiiiiiit!!!!!

Hope you guys enjoyed!

See yall in the next one!

Bye byeee~