USJ pt.1

So hello, i know, i was supposed to post this yesterday but im really sick rn, i might post another chapter this weekend before i have to go back to hel-school, i meant to say school.

_______________________________________

I got up today, with bo sleep, not that i need it anyway. A very bad feeling about the day. I did the usual morning routine with my dads and went to school.

I got to class and sat down in my seat. Everything was as normal as usual. Dad came in the class and announced that we where gonna go to USJ for rescue training. We all got in the bus with Iida telling us where to sit. Everyone was making small talk while we where on our way to USJ.

"So Aizawa-san, how is it having Eraserhead as your dad?" asked Kaminari.

"Not too bad, we don't get in each others way and have quite a lot of things in common so it's pretty nice I guess." I said. "Ohh well I guess that makes sense" he said.

I looking out the window, then taking a glance at dad in the front of the bus, a small smile on his face from the reflection of the glass in front of him, making me crack a small smile as well, and looking back out the window. He heard what I said for sure.

After a little more time and useless questions from people, we arrive at the USJ. The bad feeling more present than this morning. We get out of the bus and before we go in the rescue facility, i go to Dad and tell him about my bad feeling. He nods his head and proceeds to be more wary of danger when walking in the facility. Rescue hero 13 is already in the facility. Uncle All Might should be here too but i guess he overworked himself again. 13 starts explaining everything that we will be doing. Mid way throughout their speech, a dark purple mist portal appears in the middle of the entrance on the facility, down the stairs. A bunch of villains start to walk out of it. Kirishima sees it and tells everyone that there are some fake villains, wich is not true.....because they are real.

I get a hold of Iida and throw him out of the facility.

"Go to UA as fast as you can and call as many heros as you can." I say, before he can say anything back, i give him a deadly glare that makes him run to UA for his life.

I look back and Dad is already fighting villains, 13 is looking after the students, and i see a man that i though i wouldn't see anytime soon come out of the mist portal. Shigaraki came, i should have seen it coming.

He steps out all the way and sees me, his smile becomes so wide that i can see it past the hand covering his face, he starts scratching at his neck then calls me out, having everyone's attention on us.

"Why hello there subject 1780. It has been a while huh?"

Ok so here is the first part, im sorry i couldn't write more, im like really sick ughhhh.

Anyway

Bye byeee~