training and unexpected news

After stating the name I haven't heard or spoken about in the last 10 years, the room feel into silence.

Everyone in the room knew about me being experimented on, but only a few know of the specifics on me. They didn't know what to say, no one here has been experimented on, well, apart from one person. It was a bit obvious. I could smell a faint chemical scent on Nezu.

Right when I was thinking of Nezu and his most probable past experimentations, he speaks up.

"As some of you may know, Midorya and I were the only ones in the room to be experimented on. Midorya has accepted my offer. He will be a student in class 1-A and will be training with different heros until then. Any objections?" he asks everyone in the room.

"Question, what hero would be the best for him to train with?" Midnight asks rasing her hand.

"Midorya here, has a large number of quirks, so any type of hero with any quirk should do. He can learn a lot from everyone." Nezu responds.

There were a lot of surprised heros, exept Erasserhead, All Might, Ingenium and Gang Orca, I believe they already knew that since they saved me.

Midnight just proceeded to lick her lips and look towards me with a sadistic look in her eyes. She is known as a bit of a sadist. What is she thinking about? I hope training with her isn't gonna be too bad.

After a little more silence, all hero's hands rased exept Endeavour.

"Why not Endeavour?" Nezu asks.

"I already train my son, I don't have time for some poor kid." Endeavour sais with his rough voice.

"Well then, if you do not care for this meeting, you may leave." Nezu said to Endeavour with his usual cheerful tone.

The flame hero just left with a 'tch' slamming the door rather harshly.

While the meeting continued, a lot of heros asked questions about me, trying to know me better. I told them a few things here and there, but kept most to myself.

Eventualy the meeting ended and we made our way to the 1-A dorms, I was going to be a student in that class anyway and I had no other place to go. We got there after a while, getting to a room already prepared for me with some work out clothes and a few pairs of new underwear. They left me in my room to take a shower and go to sleep. They had already given me a tour of the whole dorm. I didn't need sleep, so I just got outside to exercise and overall train, getting ready for the start of trainings tomorrow.

After a few hours, I was still training, although I started feeling eyes on me. I look up to the roof of the dorms and see Erasserhead watching me. I make eye contact with him and go back to my training afterward.

*Aizawa P.O.V.*

'This kid has been training for a while now. Did he even sleep?' I asked myself.

'I have to admit that I feel bad for him. I don't think he will give any reaction because of that disability of his, but these news will still be hard for anyone. He has been through a lot, I should tell him tomorrow.' I thought.

Just when I was about to go, the kid looked at me, staring into my eyes for a bit before going back to his training.
I left right after that, going back to my job as a hero.

*Izuku P.O.V.*

I trained till 5 am then got to my room to take a shower, change and put the clothes I used in the dirty clothing basket. I then got to the kitchen to make some food and put the tv on just so i wont be bored till they come get me to start training with heros.

It was now 6:53 and i was just waiting for them to get me. I looked at some news, but not much sparked my interest. There were just a lot of villain attacks and hero interviews. I have seen some old All Might ones when he dodges the question about his quirk. I find it interesting, the fact that he hides his quirk. It must be a very unusual and unique type quirk for him to not talk about it.

After some more waiting, the main entrance of the dorms finally opened to reveal Erasserhead, principle Nezu and All Might. They looked at me and sat down on the couches next to the one i was seated on.

They looked at each other and All Might cleared his throat before speaking.
"Well hello again young Midorya! I know you just moved in the dorms and started getting comfortable, but I'm afraid we have some bad news. You see, we have been looking for your family so you get to meet them again, but...I'm sorry young man...but your mother died two years after your disappearance from overworking herself..." He said with a soft and apologetic voice.

I froze, silence taking over the room.
"What about my dad?" I said with a slightly cold voice.

"He...is nowhere to be found... I'm sorry..."

See yall in the next one!

Bye byeee~