USJ pt 2

Hewo everyone, im kind of back cuz i have time during the quarantine rn, hope everyone is safe, pls stay in your homes and only leave if you need to buy groceries or an emergency, wash ur hands people!!!

_______________________________________

"Why hello there subject 1780. It has been a while huh?"

I looked him straight in the eyes, glaring at him, that number still somewhat haunting me. My classmates where confused at the situation, this will be such a bother to explain.

"What are you doing here Shigaraki?" I asked.

"Oh, I'm here for All Might, speaking of All Might, where is he? He should've been here." He said.

I didn't give him a response which visibly irritated him, he is so easy to piss off, way too easy, what a child.

He started scratching his neck aggressively while muttering something to Kurogiri, the said person opened a portal letting a big nomu with the dark purple body of a man and the head of a bird, the brain was showing as well.

"Since All Might isn't here, we can roughen up the kids, the nomu is for subject 1780." He said.

Not a wise choice to send the nomu to me, but ok. The others started to freak out behind me.

"Do i have permission to fight? Its not like we have a choice it seems." I say while looking at dad. He just nods his head and i start walking down the stairs while Kurogiri appears in front of the main door and sucks all my classmates into his portals, spreading them all across the facility. I stay calm knowing that they are all strong enough to fight against some simple thugs while i take care of the stronger villains with dad.

And so, the nomu started attacking me with full force, i kept dodging every attack which ticked off Shigaraki. It's way too easy to piss him off, he really needs to work on that.

After a while, i get bored of dodging and land a hit on the nomu, straight in the face, sending him flying a couple meters away. It surprised everyone present when i send it flying. I wasn't bothered thought.

It landed on its feet perfectly fine. The matter intrigued me so i activated one of my quirks, this quick allows me to find out whatever i want about a person, name, age, past, present, future, weakness and more. Very useful.

"Shock absorption huh?" I said.

"H-how do you know?" Shigaraki asked a little nervous and irritated.

"Its funny how you forgot about my quirks Shigaraki." I said.

He cursed under his breath and yelled at the nomu to kill me once again. Will he ever learn?

The nomu lunged at me with full strength but i dodged it and sent him flying again, leaving a giant hole in its chest. The nomu got up again and regenerated. It ran at me again and i jumped on it, riping its arms off, its shriek made me flinch a little. It gave the beast an opportunity to bite my leg and get me off of his shoulders, drawing blood.

I land on my legs, the bleeding not bothering me much. I move fast, grabbing one of its legs and start swinging it, hitting the nomu on the ground a few times. Giving the nomu no time to properly regenerate, i rip out both of its legs as well. Its shrieks being heard all throughout the facility. I finally rip its head off. Everyone present watching in horror.

I stand up, the nomu not able to regenerate anymore. I slowly walk over to Shigaraki with the head of the nomu in my hand and throw it at his feet. He looks up at me, mad.

"Its Izuku, remember it."

Aaaaaaaaand there, finally done!!!

Hope u guys like it, im sorry that it may not be a lot but im not good with fighting scenes so i couldn't do a proper chapter.

See you guys in the next one~

Bye byeee~