A little heart to heart

WARNING!!!!
There will be talk about drugs!! This is just a fanfic!!! Don't do drugs!!!

_______________________________________

I made my way to the roof of the school and saw the dark sky. It was quite late in the evening. The albino was sitting on the edge, her feet dangling over. Her white hair flowing in the soft wind. She tapped a spot next to her for me to sit in without even looking at me.

I sat down next to her and we stayed in some comfortable silence for a bit until I decided to break it.

"What did you want to talk about Keiko-san?" I asked.

"Hmmm how are you settling in?" she asked.

"Good I guess, I can't really tell though." I said.

She hummed a little and sighed.

"Well that's good enough to hear, have you felt weird emotions already or is that still to come?" she asked.

"Well, I kind of did." I said.

"Oh? Do tell." she said a little enthusiastic.

"Well there is this girl in my class, I don't know why, but whenever I talk to her or even look at her, my face heats up, my chest feels all warm and my belly feels a little weird." I said, feeling a little heat in my face and chest.

"Awwww you like someoneeeee! Shoot your shot u little shit! Who knows, maybe she likes you too." Keiko said with a warm smile patting my back lightly.

"Um how do I do that?" I asked.

"Well you have to show her some affection, appear more open with her although be careful..." Keiko looked down in...disappointment?

"Be careful of what?" I asked.

"God I can't believe I'm saying this, but girls are like bunnies, the slower you move towards them, the less scared they will be, they won't see you as a threat or too much of a pushy person so they will approach you. So show affection and open up but keep it low still, you don't want to scare her off." she said.

I hummed in response, taking in the information. That's actually some good advice.

"Anyways, do you have any personal questions since we are here?" she asked.

"Actually, you said that Kai, one of the people who where experimented on, needed drugs to be sane, how does that work exactly?" I asked her.

She hummed softly then answered. "He is quite insane on a regular basis, he stays inside his room for his and everybody else's own good. He can get a little crazy when he sees anything that can be used as a weapon. But he is very strong, so when we need him for emergency and all, we give him a small dose of drugs to make him stable so he can do his work properly. The stronger the drug, the more stable he becomes." she said.

"Isn't drug use illegal though?" I asked.

"Well it's an exception for him, I'm usually the one storing the variety of drugs in a special place that only Sensei and I have access to. Just to be safe and all. It's a complicated matter that I'm too tired of explaining at the moment." she said with a sigh.

"Who is 'Sensei'?" I asked.

"The current owner of the tower restaurant that I work at. He took me in as his own daughter and helped me in my worst times. He had quite the handful with me." she chuckled.

I felt a little warm, is this what happiness is? Empathy? Maybe. Or maybe it just feels nice to relate to someone in some way. But there is one more thing im curious about.

"Do you still break sometimes when you think about the life in the lab?" I asked looking at her in the eyes.

She was surprised. Her eyes where wide before a tint of sorrow could be seen in them. She took a deep breath.

"Yes, of course I break sometimes. Something like that isn't easy to deal with, even when you are strong and even if it's been a long time. Because, even the strongest people have a breaking point. You can't deny it. The best thing to do is to be honest. I don't tell unless I'm asked. It isn't a secret so it's fine, but like I said before, what's done is done and nobody can ever change that." She said looking down.

I stayed silent, looking at my scars. A small throbbing feeling in my heart. Sadness perhaps? She is right though. Even we, not completely human beings, have a breaking point, no matter how strong we are. I haven't experienced it yet or maybe I just didn't notice it, that breaking point. I wonder if... No, it's enough for tonight.

"You are right, and, sorry for asking, it seems quite the sensitive topic." I said.

"It's fine Deku. Can I call you Izu actually?" she asked. I gave her a small nod and she smiled.

"By the way, you can come to me anytime you feel something new, I will explain it to you the best I can, you may ask questions as well, about whatever. Also, come by the restaurant once in a while, I will teach you the art of bartending and performing. It will help you interact with random people and practice socialisation. Better manners as well, you will become a gentleman and get that girl you like much easier. Girls love a good gentleman." she said with a grin.

"Alright then." I hummed in response.

After a little more sitting in silence and talking about work, I headed home. My dads where watching TV and relaxing. I did my night work out and routine then got on my computer to do some research on some things and do some hacking here and there.

Yuh yuh yuh

This chapter was shorter but hope yall still liked it!

By the way, for the hero costume that Izu wears, i know that some people where confused as to what the mask looked like and all! This is what it's supposed to looks like, but i will change his hero costume later on.

(Idk it's on the side but yeah, that's the design i had in mind for his head peace, the white parts are black and the green is neon green.)

Untill next time!

Bye byeee~