Class prez and break in

Ya uhhhh Merry Christmas, late Christmas that is.

Yes yes, i know im late but Anyway, im here!!

LETS GET IIIIIIIT!!!!

_______________________________________

I woke up this morning having a weird feeling. I ignored it and got ready for school. I made breakfast for Dad, Papa and I, we ate and headed to UA.

We got there early as usual and I sat at my desk, on my phone.

Some students started showing up after some time. Uraraka-ch... and Iida came to me and we started having some casual small talks.

Soon everyone was here and class started. I knew already what we where doing so I didn't pay attention.

"Today, we are doing something important and special." Dad said. Everyone got tense, some where a little excited.

"You kids need to chose a class prez and vice prez." Dad finished and everyone relaxed, most got quite disappointed because it was a normal school thing.

Students started saying why others should vote for them and all. I was just on my phone because i knew Dad didn't care, he knew already that i wanted nothing to do with it, so he just got in his sleeping bag, letting everyone figure something out.

It was chaotic untill Iida proposed a voting for the class prez and vice prez with wich he also raised his hand the highest, really wanting to be chosen.

Dad told them that he didnt care what we did to find a class prez and vice prez and just went to sleep.

People started puting names in a small box that Momo had created, she then counted the votes and She and i got the most votes, making her class prez and me vice prez.

I looked up when everyone called me out. I sighed in annoyance.

"I refuse, i don't wanna deal with people. I don't want the attention. Chose someone else." and I got back to my phone.

They where all looking at me, 'He really is like Aizawa-sensei!' they all thought.

Vice prez wasn't chosen yet so we had to continue after lunch. We all went to lunch and went our separate ways with our own friends.

Iida, Uraraka-ch... and I sat at a table. Iida told us that being a vice prez or class prez would look good on his resume and all.

The talk continued and out of no where, an ear piercing sound, an alarm, the security breach alarm, so loud and annoying. Everyone got up and started pushing each other to get to the exit like lost sheep. So troublesome.

I was all the way in the back, watching people literelly try to surf their way on top of the sea of frigtened students.

All of a sudden, Iida jumped and landed on the exit sign in a weird position, telling everyone to calm down. I took that time to get out by becoming a shadow and going to my Dad who was at the disintegrated gates with Papa Nezu-sensei and other hero teachers.

I got back to my normal self, Dad and Nezu-sensei where the only ones not to jump from surprise.

"Where those the reporters that did this?" Papa asked.

"Of course not, a simple reporter wouldn't do this, this is for sure a warning from someone, villains for sure, but i have the feeling that they are doing this for a specific reason." I said.

"And you are right, but i hope its not a message of war." Nezu-sensei said.

"We will just have to see." Dad said.

I then got to the gate and used one of my telekinesis to put the gate back together, just the way it was.

We got back to class and Iida was chosen as the vice prez and Momo stayed the class prez.

The day came to and end and everyone got back to their house. My parents and I had a good dinner and went to sleep.

Exept me. I was still wondering about the gate incident.

Yooooooooooooo hope yall liked it!!!

More are on the way for next week!!

Untill next time~

Bye byeee~